Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

Suzy, I've been staring at that pic forever! I can't take my eyes off it. :mf_lustslow: And, I LOVE YOUR POEM!! It's so fitting for here! Good job...That should go in the book for 2008!!! :naughty:

I love his stance. :mf_lustslow: Just need to stare at this image long enough for it to be impressed in my brain just before I go to bed and try to dream sweet dreams.:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of the pics are nothing like the one I posted last night...they will make you hyperventilate!!!!! :shocked:

They were all taken by a photographer called RC Rivera....I found them all on his site by accident..:naughty:

They are big so I'll post a few at a time...

blackwhite.jpg

rivera.jpg

:naughty::wub2:This one is just so gorgeous!!!....... it's Breath-taking!!!...My ultimate favorite I think!!

mika4.jpg

He gets cuter and cuter every five seconds! WOW, kudos to the person who found these:mf_lustslow:

I mean, there are nooo words! I can't wait to see him in person again...we are the luckiest fans in the world:wub2:

how old are these pictures?

Not sure of the exact date, but I'd assume sometime last summer when he was in the US. The pictures are from an article published in Racket Magazine (based in California).

Here's a picture from the photoshoot...

dsc0803doe5.jpg

Not sure of the exact date, but I'd assume sometime last summer when he was in the US. The pictures are from an article published in Racket Magazine (based in California).

Here's a picture from the photoshoot...

dsc0803doe5.jpg

cool, thanks! :wub2: