Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet I sent it to the wrong person.

Don't worry about that, it is not that important issue, thanks for making the banner anyway, it is pretty. :wub2:

Petra, you haven't offended me in any way, hun..it's all good.

Happy holidays to both of to you girls.:huglove:

I would just like to say - OMG you people are so GOOD at making signature pictures. What program are you using? Okay, I know that the best program in the world won't make those pictures if you don't have an idea, but I just would like to know...

I would just like to say - OMG you people are so GOOD at making signature pictures. What program are you using? Okay, I know that the best program in the world won't make those pictures if you don't have an idea, but I just would like to know...

I use mostley photoshop & photoimpression.

Thx for the link, norwalk174..will take a look. :).

That would be crazy awesome. You'd think the director or the school would have arranged to have a performance taped as well.

Yes, but maybe they were of the same school of thought of this school (or maybe more than one) here in the UK where they started banning parents from filming the kids' performances:shocked: ...get this...to avoid peadophiles from "having" or "getting" material.

How crazy has the world gone???:sneaky2: I mean is that excessive or what?????:thumbdown:

Yes, but maybe they were of the same school of thought of this school (or maybe more than one) here in the UK where they started banning parents from filming the kids' performances:shocked: ...get this...to avoid peadophiles from "having" or "getting" material.

How crazy has the world gone???:sneaky2: I mean is that excessive or what?????:thumbdown:

:shocked: That's pretty demented.

Everyone in Mika's class must have been in their late teens so they were hardly children.

I really like Beck. In fact, I recommended Mica to do the cover of "Sexx Laws"...Really! I put a comment (well, Vanessa did on my behalf) on Myspace to say him that...

Oh yes, Mika really should cover Beck! "Sexx Laws" would be good, it's fun and swingy and is perfect for his voice. The music video for that song is pure insanity and absolute genius. Beck is the ultimate anarchist and master of randomness. No wonder Mika is a huge fan of his. :wub2:

at least my grandma decided to break the rules and get us all $10 itunes cards :wub2: i bought some landon pigg and beck songs

Which Beck songs did you buy? I have virtually his entire backcatalogue, 12 CD's. :roftl:

Don't worry about that, it is not that important issue, thanks for making the banner anyway, it is pretty. :wub2:

Petra, you haven't offended me in any way, hun..it's all good.

Happy holidays to both of to you girls.:huglove:

I didn't make the banner. I posted it separately when I said he looked like he was doing yoga.(laughs)

No worries girls it's Christmas.

xxxxxx

That's sick indeed, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't a schoolproduction:blink:

i think i know what you guys are talking about, im pretty sure it was a school production, but his school churned out heaps, so they weren't a big deal, and depending on where it was performed/if it was recorded professionally/copyrights on the music and stuff they may not have permitted the audience to bring in recording stuff

but i feel uncomfortable discussing much more indepth about it

i think i know what you guys are talking about, im pretty sure it was a school production, but his school churned out heaps, so they weren't a big deal, and depending on where it was performed/if it was recorded professionally/copyrights on the music and stuff they may not have permitted the audience to bring in recording stuff

but i feel uncomfortable discussing much more indepth about it

Ah okay...I was wrong then:naughty:

oh, i wasn't saying you were wrong, you might be right, that is just my guestimate :naughty:

Good morning Armande.

Happy Christmas

Or have I already wished you that. There are sooooooooo many of friends. I forget who I have wished Happy Christmas to.

oh, i wasn't saying you were wrong, you might be right, that is just my guestimate :naughty:

I don't care about being wrong..guess we don't know then...but another person does care if he's wrong:mf_rosetinted:

Mica Penniman is proud and ambitious and he strives to excel, stand out and be recognized for who and what he is. Mika has a very dominant ego and likes to be Number One. Mika finds it difficult to take orders from others or to stay in the background, and he hates being wrong; Mika always insists that he is right!

:naughty:

Mica Penniman is proud and ambitious and he strives to excel, stand out and be recognized for who and what he is. Mika has a very dominant ego and likes to be Number One. Mika finds it difficult to take orders from others or to stay in the background, and he hates being wrong; Mika always insists that he is right!

Where is your quote from...?

"In summary: Mika is a self-loving half-Lebanese young man". :naughty:

I don't care about being wrong..guess we don't know then...but another person does care if he's wrong:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

:lmfao: is that from one of this name meaning things? they are always really accurate for me