Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA07.jpg

Wikipedia is true...he has a deformity in their feet...but he's beautiful even with imperfections and toe infections...:wub2:

And in that old pic, it's eyeliner...Looks like the pic he took of him and Jodi Marr, in which he's using eyeliner....and LIPSTICK! :naughty:

...and he sings much better now! :thumb_yello: Besides,in the video he seems to be not so used to the camera as nowadays :naughty:

Yeah he looks very shy

Wikipedia is true...he has a deformity in their feet...but he's beautiful even with imperfections and toe infections...:wub2:

And in that old pic, it's eyeliner...Looks like the pic he took of him and Jodi Marr, in which he's using eyeliner....and LIPSTICK! :naughty:

Toe infections:shocked: Is that thing really his toe? I thought he was just wearing socks:bleh: Lipstick? Mika wears more make-up than me!:roftl:

I think it was Coachella when things started to go terribly wrong for me on the keeping-my-obsession-under-control front.

Or maybe the cheesy sunglasses.

480622827_d4504d4723_o.jpg

There's something about that t-shirt that makes me think x-rated thoughts. It's just a regular white t-shirt, next to some random hairy guy, but for some reason Mika in that outfit assaults all of my senses. I can't stop looking at it. It's like I can smell him. :blink:

*checks self into institution*

Yeah Jack and I have had discussions about this because it was his androgynous quality that she found so appealing in the beginning and I did not. Now I like his more dominant masculinity and she doesn't.

Check out the video to Grace Kelly, then any concert footage from the latest fall tour. It's like a completely different person. Sure, weight and hair length change - but there's that something that's soo different. Just a touch of star quality...?

There's something about that t-shirt that makes me think x-rated thoughts. It's just a regular white t-shirt, next to some random hairy guy, but for some reason Mika in that outfit assaults all of my senses. I can't stop looking at it. It's like I can smell him. :blink:

I'm gonna PM you about this.

Check out the video to Grace Kelly, then any concert footage from the latest fall tour. It's like a completely different person. Sure, weight and hair length change - but there's that something that's soo different. Just a touch of star quality...?

Yeah but I guess it seems like a more natural progression to me. I have been seeing flashes of this since June. It's just more established and permanent now.

It's not the same as the jump from 2006 to the this spring where, even in retrospect, it's difficult to reconcile the fact that he's the same person.

Sorry but that made me really laugh!:roftl:

would you like me to post of picture of him where he is obviously wearing foundation.. Because I can do that..

Yes, please!! I'd like to see that :)

What old pic with him and Jodi with lipstick :shocked: And I had no idea he had deformed TOES! What does anyone else know about this?

I have loved reading the last 5 pages or so. Such an interesting discussion between the natural progression of his appearance and star quality. He certainly has changed. In the beginning I just loved his androgynous apperance and I agree he has a lot more muscle in his arms these days. He must be working out? It doesn't bother me if his apperance changes as he is still the same person, but I will always love 'vintage' Mika with the long, imperfect curls :blush-anim-cl:

Where did you dig that up? ....ahh the good old brain Wish I still had mine...

You're a genius, Vi. Without you there would have been no zombie Mika and people hoping to throw their brain at Mika onstage. :lmao:

I agree with him. Brains are really sexy. Those slimey pink things Big brains, you are beautiful? Extremely hot right? Not?

*runs away*

We've discussed this before. I'm starting to feel nostalgic again...

Thanks to Sparkly1:

Big Brains (You Are Beautiful)

Walks into the room

in her academic costume

I said, 'Big Brains you are beautiful'

Shakespeare and Thesaurus please

gonna translate this to Japanese

Screaming 'Big Brains you are beautiful'

You take your pretty girl

Feel like I'm gonna die

'Cause a brainy woman

Needs a brainy man here's why

a brain box girl

can multiply by so much more

Now a big brainy woman

she will NEVER be a bore

Get yourself to the Mensa Lounge

Find yourself a clever lady

Brainy boy come on around

They'll be wanting your babies

No need to fantasize

about girls with pretty faces

they lack a heart n soul

are very loud

without brains in all the right places

Big brains you are beautiful

Thanks to Eir:

llllol3kn8.jpg

:lmao:

494543781_e320226a6b_b.jpg

I envy him those pants. Can you make out the writing? Is it something suitably philosophical along the lines of "When I knew the answers you changed the questions"?

I'm not sure if these are the ones... but they match the description Christine gave..

MIKA07.jpg

MIKA13.jpg

I love that photo shoot. Aside from the fact that I have a thing for black and white photography, he really does look beautiful. The eyeliner, the longer hair, the expressions... perfect. :wub2:

I think it's the feminine look that he lost.

There was something very androgynous about the first pics we got to see, and eg the Jools Holland-performance.

The poses, the shy-look,... it had something feminine.

I do have a thing for androgynous looking men, but to me, even though Mika has clearly turned into more of a masculine looking MAN this past year, to me he just gets more and more appealing.

I don't think that he's lost it. I think that he started off as 'effeminate' and by increasing his degree of masculinity he's become 'androgynous'. In terms of appearance, he's still very much stuck in the middle. :wink2:

The thing you say you can't put your finger on is -I think- just that transition from boy to man. I still find it strange that that transition took place in only 1 year, but it could be...
That's what I was thinking. And though we think it has all happened in one year, it may have been alot longer than that. It could be something that started years ago and is just finishing now, and the appearance is often the last thing to change, in his case the physique and just.. mental strength that he seems to have more of now than he used to. It all comes with life and experience, and god knows he's had enough of that these past years.

Interesting point. It's possible. But I still see him externally as a stubborn little boy, internally a clever man who definitely knows how to play people and pretends to to know less than he really does, but is essentially still a boy and in his dealings with people still has some growing up to do. Am I even making any sense? :blink:

I love those old performances:wub2:

Here's another one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jzvi-F2r6fg

Gosh he was skinny!

That's what I meant about being microphone-centric back then, he hardly moved away from it. To me he looks awkward, he didn't know how to move yet. And his relationship with the camera is too.

Now who would have thought that there would be thought-provoking discussion in the Mikagasmic Pics thread? :naughty:

I love that photo shoot! Aside from the fact that I have a thing for black and white photography, he really does look beautiful. The eyeliner, the hair, the expressions... perfect. :wub2:

yeah, these were one of the first Mika-pictures i saw when i was searching around the web...:wub2:

Wikipedia is true...he has a deformity in their feet...but he's beautiful even with imperfections and toe infections..

And in that old pic, it's eyeliner...Looks like the pic he took of him and Jodi Marr, in which he's using eyeliner....and LIPSTICK!

to me his toes seem only long and bony.. imperfection..?

I think I know the pic you mentioned and I LOOOOOOVE it...

it's not my fave mika look, but nearly. I still prefer him as in t he recently posted interview from T in the park (the one whose caps femifrosk posted), but that'd be my second fave look. :biggrin2:

Yes, please!! I'd like to see that

What old pic with him and Jodi with lipstick :shocked: And I had no idea he had deformed TOES! What does anyone else know about this?

I have loved reading the last 5 pages or so. Such an interesting discussion between the natural progression of his appearance and star quality. He certainly has changed. In the beginning I just loved his androgynous apperance and I agree he has a lot more muscle in his arms these days. He must be working out? It doesn't bother me if his apperance changes as he is still the same person, but I will always love 'vintage' Mika with the long, imperfect curls :blush-anim-cl:

can ya post please the original version of your sig bar pic..? thx :bleh:

I have seen it but I' d love to save it.

I don't think he hasn't lost it at all. I think that he started off as 'effeminate' and by increasing his degree of masculinity he's become 'androgynous'. In terms of appearance, he's still very much stuck in the middle. :wink2:

to me he's androgynous, for the way he moves esp. and for some other aspects of his personality (I won't go into details now), but I never could see him as effeminate. he's very masculine feautures: his forehead, his face, his broad shoulders, his body hair o.c. :naughty: nevertheless, I always thought in these early b/w promo pics (esp. the first) he does have a girly look..

I don't think that he's lost it. I think that he started off as 'effeminate' and by increasing his degree of masculinity he's become 'androgynous'. In terms of appearance, he's still very much stuck in the middle. :wink2:

Yeah, you're maybe right about that... Maybe I just used the wrong words. I'm learning new words every day, one day I'll be able to express myself clearly. He is indeed very SitM, and I don't think he will ever loose that

Interesting point. It's possible. But I still see him externally as a stubborn little boy, internally a clever man who definitely knows how to play people and pretends to to know less than he really does, but is essentially still a boy and in his dealings with people still has some growing up to do. Am I even making any sense? :blink:

Ofcourse! I'm not saying that he's all mature and adult, but you have to admit that some of the little boy in him has disappeared. But hey, I think everyone looks a bit insecure the first time they put a camera under your nose. When it's the 2000th camera, you're probably not so shy anymore.

I hope he will grow up (because a 40-year old talking about spending €2000 in a toy-shop is something completely different than a sweet 24-year old) but he definitly knows how to play people: he's given some of the most clever answers to some very tricky questions he's had.

Now who would have thought that there would be thought-provoking discussion in the Mikagasmic Pics thread? :naughty:

[/color]

but please keep the pictures coming!:naughty:

to me he's androgynous, for the way he moves esp. and for some other aspects of his personality (I won't go into details now), but I never could see him as effeminate. he's very masculine feautures: his forehead, his face, his broad shoulders, his body hair o.c. :naughty: nevertheless, I always thought in these early b/w promo pics (esp. the first) he does have a girly look..

I beg to differ, he has pretty eyes and pretty lips, even his bone structure to a degree, hardly "very masculine" features. Body hair, fine, but the rest no. I would raise the topic of his broad/curvy hips but in the past I've learnt that no one but me and Mika and his ex-bullies seem to share that view. :bleh:

Exhibit 'A' (for androgyny :naughty:):

MIKA13.jpg