Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

Did you ever get the DVD? There are two acoustic performances from Ronnie Scott's although it's not the same set. He's wearing a different outfit and there's no one in the club.

I've never seen anything else from this set. I was actually looking at the YouTube user's profile earlier today to see if (s)he had anything else.

I've seen those, there's also some others on YouTube under "The Extra Venue". Although they're both said to be at Ronnie Scott's they're not the same set. I would love to see more from the other one, especially considering it was so early in his LICM career. But no such luck...

I've looked everywhere for more vids of that set as well, without any results. I'm going to ask the person who posted it if they have any other vids or pictures from it. (And I saw your comment on there, and I must say, :thumb_yello: .)

And yes.....sometimes the mob is willing to laugh at their idol, sometimes they aren't.

Good luck, as that person hasn't logged in for 9 months. :no:

My comment was a sarcastic reply to the person who said "of course he's...". I usually ignore those sorts of comments because I don't think that being *insert you know what here* is even remotely a bad or insulting thing. I just felt bitchy today so I did. :naughty:

True...but his gorgeousness ratio is far higher than for most of us mortals. :bleh:

I don't deny it. Merely don't think it stands 100% of the time. :bleh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen those, there's also some others on YouTube under "The Extra Venue". Although they're both said to be at Ronnie Scott's they're not the same set. I would love to see more from the other one, especially considering it was so early in his LICM career. But no such luck...

Oh thanks, I never noticed the other ones.

I've worked out the main reason why I don't like these early performances with the band. He just looks so bloody serious. Not like he's having fun at all.

He has been so energetic and practically ecstatic on this Dodgy Holiday Tour it's hard to reconcile he's the same person from last November.

Have you ever seen this? He gets revved up about 2/3 of the way in - he's grabbing his ass, he takes Mellody's mask from her and dances around with it, he's motioning with his hands to "big bust on" and just generally bouncing around like he forgot to take his Ritalin.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23657449

I've worked out the main reason why I don't like these early performances with the band. He just looks so bloody serious. Not like he's having fun at all.

He has been so energetic and practically ecstatic on this Dodgy Holiday Tour it's hard to reconcile he's the same person from last November.

Have you ever seen this? He gets revved up about 2/3 of the way in - he's grabbing his ass, he takes Mellody's mask from her and dances around with it, he's motioning with his hands to "big bust on" and just generally bouncing around like he forgot to take his Ritalin.

He was quite serious in the early days, wasn't he? When you watch an early performance, he seems almost defiant, like he doesn't care what the audience thinks of him, whereas now he's much more relaxed and has more fun because he knows the viewers are on the same frequency as him.

Everyone says he's gotten more confident in the last year. Personally, I think the source of his confidence has just switched from internal to external, making him more open during shows.

I also prefer his present performing style.:thumb_yello:

Personally, I think the source of his confidence has just switched from internal to external, making him more open during shows.

It seems to be very external now. He feeds off the energy of the crowd.

I remember him having to continually coax the audience in Toronto (back in March). He did a good job of it and the audience was quite responsive. But it's not like now where you've got several thousand people bouncing in unison. He seems to get such a rush from that he's practically jumping out of his skin.

No, I've never seen it before. "Butt now" amused me especially since Babs has conclusively proven that he doesn't have one. :naughty:

You're right, someone forgot to take their Ritalin. Completely different person. Wow...

When you watch an early performance, he seems almost defiant, like he doesn't care what the audience thinks of him, whereas now he's much more relaxed and has more fun because he knows the viewers are on the same frequency as him.

Everyone says he's gotten more confident in the last year. Personally, I think the source of his confidence has just switched from internal to external, making him more open during shows.

Oh, very good interpretation. I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

No, I've never seen it before. "Butt now" amused me especially since Babs has conclusively proven that he doesn't have one. :naughty:

Oh that was 15 or 20 lbs ago. Something is keeping his waistband from dropping down to his thighs like it used to.

Did you see the rest? He's really shakin' it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2077770909

Oh wow I love that video - thanks for posting! :naughty:

Oh that was 15 or 20 lbs ago. Something is keeping his waistband from dropping down to his thighs like it used to.

Did you see the rest? He's really shakin' it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2077770909

Good point. By the time he'll come down to Australia my obligatory arse shot will be more substantial.

Thanks for that, I've never seen that video before. Mayhem! It looks like awesome fun.

Exactly!

He's all butt now. :naughty:

i don't know if you already saw it before :mf_lustslow:

mikagif10.gif

See? :biggrin2: