Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

Here's the interview. It IS an american one; I wasn't sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34IhMXzk4qk

Mika picked his nose in my country...:wub2::lmfao:

Yeah I lifted it off the VH1 site. It must have been taped the same day that American guy was asking him stupid questions and drooling all over him.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh! i had a dream that i found new mika pictures last night! and it was WONDERFUL! he was wearing this red button up shirt that had big white polka-dots and a white tie :wub2: :wub2: if only they were real :wub2: :wub2:

Oh my god I had a dream like that too! Except my dream was that he was in "SPIN" magazine and I got all excited to show MFC, but I didn't have a scanner so I had to type it all out haha

the red pants! i'm going to have to admit... that those were my favorite. :mf_lustslow:

You mean these lovely things?:das::mf_lustslow:

They're in the very first video of Mika ever posted on youtube, back in November. Their disappearance is indeed a strong sign of his weight gain, maturity, and how far he's come over the last year.

They're in the very first video of Mika ever posted on youtube, back in November. Their disappearance is indeed a strong sign of his weight gain, maturity, and how far he's come over the last year.

Mika has grown up so much... I'm so proud *wipes away tear*

Why does he not toddle off down to a store and buy (three) pairs of new red pants in a bigger size?

Alright then, right on!:thumb_yello:

I'm a size 9.

Girls, you must have giant private parts :naughty: (it's related, I swear!) :naughty:

First time I hear about women with a 10 size...9 is quite much but it can be if you're about 6 foot tall.

I'm a size...seven :boxed:

Girls, you must have giant private parts :naughty: (it's related, I swear!) :naughty:

First time I hear about women with a 10 size...9 is quite much but it can be if you're about 6 foot tall.

I'm a size...seven :boxed:

:shocked:

I'm a size 10.

And i'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to my .. area. i think it's index finger to thuimb.. .. .. for guys

He is; that shall be my new title for him.

Here's the interview. It IS an american one; I wasn't sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34IhMXzk4qk

Mika picked his nose in my country...:wub2::lmfao:

VH! news!! I love it hehe

look at the second part, when he says falsetto is like

wHHHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

yes, and the red pants = :mf_lustslow: Can't take my eyes off of them...

that changed now, but not for good, hehe :naughty:

Why does he not toddle off down to a store and buy (three) pairs of new red pants in a bigger size?

*shrugs* Darned if I know; and the boy looks so nice in red, too.

i don't know if you already saw it before

mikagif10.gif

Thank you. I will treasure this forever.:mf_lustslow:

Girls, you must have giant private parts :naughty: (it's related, I swear!)

I'm a size...seven

I'm 5'9; not quite 6 ft, but close. That, and my feet are just big.

As for my private parts, I can't see a difference, but you never know.:naughty:

I got the screen cap...and erased it :boxed:

:thumbdown:

Dang....someone around here has it, I'm sure.

poor cherisse...

(well..."poor" hehe :naughty: )

Poor isn't quite the word I'd use either.....lol

You mean these lovely things?

I've always loved that video. "Ronnie Scott's Showcase at Soho"? I've wondered whether there were any other videos from that performance? I've looked far and wide but alas I never found any. :no:

mika2810.jpg

Awesome shot. :thumb_yello:

bubbly.jpg

The return of Alco Mika. Not a glass in sight... how classy. :lol3:

This is the thread where we're always saying how gorgeous he is, and then, "He looks like a mad hamster there...."

I've said something in this thread before along the lines of how Mika sometimes doesn't look gorgeous ... and was crucified for it. :naughty:

mikagif10.gif

*fans self* That boy has some excellent hip thrusting rhythm. :das:

I've said something in this thread before along the lines of how Mika sometimes doesn't look gorgeous ... and was crucified for it. :naughty:

True...but his gorgeousness ratio is far higher than for most of us mortals. :bleh:

I've always loved that video. "Ronnie Scott's Showcase at Soho"? I've wondered whether there were any other videos from that performance? I've looked far and wide but alas I never found any.

Did you ever get the DVD? There are two acoustic performances from Ronnie Scott's although it's not the same set. He's wearing a different outfit and there's no one in the club.

I've never seen anything else from this set. I was actually looking at the YouTube user's profile earlier today to see if (s)he had anything else.

I've always loved that video. "Ronnie Scott's Showcase at Soho"? I've wondered whether there were any other videos from that performance? I've looked far and wide but alas I never found any. :no:

The return of Alco Mika. Not a glass in sight... how classy. :lol3:

I've looked everywhere for more vids of that set as well, without any results. I'm going to ask the person who posted it if they have any other vids or pictures from it. (And I saw your comment on there, and I must say, :thumb_yello: .)

Mika's showing his classy european aristocrat roots in that alco picture.:naughty:

And yes.....sometimes the mob is willing to laugh at their idol, sometimes they aren't.