Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

80x2rl4.jpg

1197650343.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention the Love Today videos from Newcastle I posted were also taken by the great Summer, of this Sweet Dreams video fame. She is the queen of HQ fan videos! :wub2:

mikettogk7.jpg

These candid fan shots are always my favourites. I love when his hair's mussed up and you get a nice profile shot instead of the apple pose into the camera.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that was 15 or 20 lbs ago. Something is keeping his waistband from dropping down to his thighs like it used to.

Did you see the rest? He's really shakin' it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2077770909

FANTASTIC!

I just love when you know he is off to get that shirt off while Mikey is bassing up !!!

cool :wub2: :wub2:

FANTASTIC!

I just love when you know he is off to get that shirt off while Mikey is bassing up !!!

cool :wub2: :wub2:

I had a moment of panic at Brixton wondering if he was going to do it. :naughty:

I wasn't quite sure what was going on and he was so sick I thought maybe he'd just keep his shirt on. But he didn't let us down. :biggrin2:

I had a moment of panic at Brixton wondering if he was going to do it. :naughty:

I wasn't quite sure what was going on and he was so sick I thought maybe he'd just keep his shirt on. But he didn't let us down. :biggrin2:

I know, though all I could think about while he was at it was "God I hope it's not too chilly up there!

ok, I'm lying.. I thought that for the first 3 seconds and after that I was pretty much distracted :naughty:

I've always loved that video. "Ronnie Scott's Showcase at Soho"? I've wondered whether there were any other videos from that performance? I've looked far and wide but alas I never found any. :no:

Awesome shot.

The return of Alco Mika. Not a glass in sight... how classy.

I've said something in this thread before along the lines of how Mika sometimes doesn't look gorgeous ... and was crucified for it:

:lmfao: Very bogan Mika. I love you scut:wub2: :roftl:

*fans self* That boy has some excellent hip thrusting rhythm. :

True...but his gorgeousness ratio is far higher than for most of us mortals. :bl:

HAHAHAHHAHAH I got hip rhythym but I ain't no Mi-ka.

white7.jpg

ha ha i luv it:mf_lustslow:

pirate Mika ARGH!

Ahoy matey :das: