♥ Hello everybody ♥

Trina

Well my name is Katharina (but I think Trina sounds much better^^)!

I first recognized Mika at one of his concerts. I had known "Grace Kelly" ages before but didn´t really know who sang it.

Then my friend got tickets and she invited me. We went to that concert and I was like :shocked: and :mf_lustslow: and :wub2: .

And from that time I absolutely love him as he has got the most wonderful voice and hair :wink2: in the world!

I hope I´ll have lots of fun here! See ya

(Sorry if my English isn´t that good^^)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:here we have also the german-speaking community:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2087&highlight=german

Ui thanks very much for that information....and you´re from Italy!? Lucky you!!!!!! Then you probably know Adriano Celentano!? :-)

Do you like him? :punk::biggrin2:

Yeah I love his music and his films are great, very funny! And I love

the sound of the italian language! British English and Italian are the most wonderful languages in the world!!!!:mf_lustslow:

hi trina!!! :biggrin2: what was your favorite part of the concert?

Hi Norwalk!

Well there wasn´t just ONE favorite part^^.....I loved when he danced with those big girls, I loved the lady who danced Samba and I absolutely adored when he sang lollipop because it was so colourful!!! All those lollipop girls, big girls, ballons, confetti.....woohhh it was just breathtaking!!!!