french interview Mika@Wma

greta

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julian MacMahon, the actor who was apparently hosting the WMAs... The one giving the price to Mika... He's Dr TROY in Nip/Tuck, he was also Cole (the bad bad one who loves Alyssa Milano) in Charmed... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

YES he is! {damn hot!}:mf_lustslow:

Aaah finally it's working...why the voice-over? Subtitles will do, I only heard I want to thank my band:blink:

And the last interview I don't have any idea what is being said so if anyone is willing to translate, that'd be great:thumb_yello:

Aaah finally it's working...why the voice-over? Subtitles will do, I only heard I want to thank my band:blink:

And the last interview I don't have any idea what is being said so if anyone is willing to translate, that'd be great:thumb_yello:

voice-over..also in Italy they've this annoying habit..:thumbdown:

interviewer: i am with Mika backstage, he has just received his prize for the best pop artist of the world this year. How do you feel Mika?

Mika: it is very nice.

interviewer: do you feel touched, happy, stunned? all that is new to you.

Mika: I received 3, but all at once, i'm a little confused.

interviewer: this year is very busy for you, your album, your tour, do you feel like there is a little star following you around all the time, above your head?

Mika: I'm not sure if it's a star but huh... but how to do you say cherub in french? a small angel, no, a big angel, a very big angel, with a large mouth and a big bum and he protects me.

interviewer: how do you deal with all this success?

Mika: with alot of luck and i feel very lucky to have alot of people around me who have helped me since my childhood. I also feel lucky to do what i have wanted to do from the beginning. Even when everyone was telling me it was going to be a disaster. It is very important to do what we want to do.

interviewer: how do you manage to stay relax? do you have any techniques?

some kind of a secret that allows you to stay calm and remain Mika?

mika: it is important to set your limits, not to do too much press and when there is a crowd as there is tonight, you can't see it, but there is alot of press here, all i want to do is to go to bed and sleep... because tomorrow, i have another gig and that's important.

interviewer: i wish you a good night with your little star and nice green coat and good luck

mika: thank you, that's very kind.

Thank you for posting!::biggrin2:

It seemed to me that the interviewer was excited and a little bit shy:blush-anim-cl: when she was talking to Mika.

It’s complete understandably, isn’t it?!!!

Maybe she is a Mika’s fan, too.:thumb_yello:

it sounds like she didn't expect to interview him and that

she came up with the questions herself. she did ok though,

i would have just stood there :bleh:

also she mentioned he had a star over him, he tells her no..

its a fat angel and at the end, she says good night to him with the star

and the green jacket? doesn't make much sense.

bienvenue! enfin ... je me sens utile! :biggrin2:

I think bienvenue is a French Canadian thing non? Just a literal translation of the English welcome?

Thank you very much for the translation. I was wondering why he was trying so hard to describe a cherub. :biggrin2:

I think bienvenue is a French Canadian thing non? Just a literal translation of the English welcome?

Thank you very much for the translation. I was wondering why he was trying so hard to describe a cherub. :biggrin2:

yes... bienvenue means welcome, i think they use it in france too,

i don't think it's a french canadian thing... just think it's french lol

but what do i know???

he didn't know what a cherub was in french...

then he thought of angel (ange)

yeah i know.. big mouth & big butt haha

my cherubs don't look like that at all lol