Mirtilla

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this thread so quiet again? What are your excuses? There are no excuses when it comes to Palladium. We should be posting EVERY DAY! :naughty::punk:

You could at least post your ideas as to the project on the secret forum. It's way too quiet too. :wink2:

I have the "Robin Hood pic" as my desktop wallpaper now. :naughty::wub2:

We didn't get an official announcement last month when they canceled lots of gigs, so I'm not holding my breath for this one either. :sneaky2:

:boxed:well there was some sort of eh....well at least you knew they were cancelled before you turned up, no? :boxed:

Yep, but that happened only because they thought they might lose me. :sneaky2: It wasn't official until two days before and they didn't explain Hertford at all.

:boxed::boxed::boxed:

It's in the past now, and I forgave them before I saw them again. :)

I just hope that they get another record deal soon and arrange new gigs. I have withdrawal symptoms and they are even worse than the ones that Mika usually causes. :blink:

I wonder how they are going to go on as a band now. This probably means that there won't be a new tour for a while. :(

http://forums.palladiumofficial.com/viewtopic.php?p=1101#1101

I heard the same story, straight from England. So I asked the guys and they told me they still don't know themselves what's going on at the moment. :blink:

They are still busy recording new songs though, so no worries about the band!

Are you sure you're in the right thread? :naughty: I agree, Midway rock, too. :punk:

What I was trying to say is that Emmylou got me hooked on palladium even though I only got to see midway because I am in Canada not UK. Now I think I just confussed myself! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh I see! It's the other way around for me. I've seen Palladium three times and the people who saw Midway with Mika in January got me hooked on them, although I haven't seen them live. :punk: They are so incredibly nice though, they reply to almost every comment on MySpace! :wub2: I think Palladium have something to learn from them. :naughty:

Hello,

I just got round to taking my 4 tickets back for Edinburgh :thumbdown:

I reckon it was low ticket sales that may have been the reason for cancelling too.:blink:

Think mine were about the only ones refunded!!:shocked:

Come on guys!:punk:We love ya!

The RC seriously need to promote these guys, i know they would do really well if they just got some decent promo!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, they have to ask fans to promote them because the record company aren't doing their work! :thumbdown: I just wrote to Palladium yesterday saying something like "I will keep advertising you but new links on Bandstand would be nice". Haha! :naughty:

Here I find myself promoting again. :doh: I'm completely hopeless! :lmao: Anyway, here's my message from the Palladium forum, if you don't read it much:

I just realized how you could help Palladium get more gigs and maybe a new record deal! :D

I got a MySpace friend request from THEM the other day. They promote new music in the UK and therefore asked people what bands and artists they want to see perform. Well I sent them a message of course and told about Palladium!

If the rest of the people on this forum add this page and demand Palladium, it could well help them! Just an idea - a great one in my opinion. What harm could it do?

I also told Palladium about Showcase: LIVE, because I was so surprised when I didn't find Palladium on their friends list. Guess what? A few days later they were on the list! They obviously thought it was a great idea too.