Mirtilla

I created a private MySpace group for the Palladium project, so the guys won't find out what it is about in advance. Look at the post above. :wink2:

I wrote a bulletin about it. The guys are now online and probably thinking: "WTF?!? A secret Palladium society and we're not invited?! :shocked: "

If only I could see their faces! :lmao:

I hope you have all seen their new blog: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122527055&blogID=401807286

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys just keep blogging and they have posted at least three bulletins today, all about the same thing! :naughty: You've got to love them! :wub2:

They do seem to get a little carried away on the bulletins! :naughty:

And Marianne you know have me wanting Chocolate, thanks for that! :blink:

:bleh:

Loving the name of the secert society by the way!

Rose, I totally agree, I just wish i had been there to see it!! I could quite happily spend my time stalking the Palladium mini bus around the country! :wub2:

I heard a rumour that they guys might be at the V, anyone know anything about that?

It's a great bit to end on isn't it? Poor Pete! :naughty:

I've been rather addicted to White Lady this past week, keep putting it on repeat in my car and singing my head off! :shocked:

I've just watched their cover of Smells like Teen Spirit, was kinda annoyed that Stella asked them to do a cover to be honest, but after hearing (and seeing!) it I'm blown away! I have never been a Nirvana (sp?) fan but the Guys sound sooo blood amazing!!!!

Lol @ Marianne, how could you not remember it? :wink2:

P.S: I just saw that bit about "gigs to be added soon" and ran to there site (well virtualy ran) I'm really excited now! I hope they mean it!!!!

It's a great bit to end on isn't it? Poor Pete! :naughty:

I've been rather addicted to White Lady this past week, keep putting it on repeat in my car and singing my head off! :shocked:

I've just watched their cover of Smells like Teen Spirit, was kinda annoyed that Stella asked them to do a cover to be honest, but after hearing (and seeing!) it I'm blown away! I have never been a Nirvana (sp?) fan but the Guys sound sooo blood amazing!!!!

Lol @ Marianne, how could you not remember it? :wink2:

P.S: I just saw that bit about "gigs to be added soon" and ran to there site (well virtualy ran) I'm really excited now! I hope they mean it!!!!

I don't like Nirvana either but I love Palladium's version! As to remembering... How could I? I sleepwalked there all the way from Finland. Jonny saw me but didn't bother waking me up! :sneaky2: Maybe Mirtilla remembers something, she was there too. :naughty: If not, we both need some kind of therapy to get flashbacks!

The image of Rufio van surfing with the sunshine illuminating his...

Oh well, never mind. :blush-anim-cl:

I know. :blush-anim-cl: I mentioned it in my blog comment.

For anyone who's interested: the music quiz thingie from Dutch 3FM is HERE, the question about Palladium starts at 1.19.

Thanks!

It didn't sound really serious, seems like they were fighting drunk and made up afterwards. It wasn't very professional to speak like that on the radio though. :thumbdown: At least one of the Anderses got a black eye - but who from? :naughty:

:shocked: I just recalled something! In the spring I saw a collage that Jonny had made. Two of the band members had black eyes and bruises in it, and they were playing with a troll. I thought it was sooo funny that I told Jonny that he should show it to Alphabeat. :naughty: He said they don't need to know about it as they have been humiliated enough. It's all clear now: he was refering to the band fight.

Have never seen Alphabeat, was supposed to in Manchester when i saw Palladium in Feb but they didn't turn up. Don't think we ever got an explaination or an apology for that.

I'm in serious White Lady thrall at the moment, even have it as my ringtone and I never change my ringtone!!!!!:naughty:

So Marianne how's the job going?

I've found the perfect wig for my next gig (my boss not at all keen on the idea of dying my hair green, so wig it has to be!)

Anybody have any news? (Palladium related or not!:naughty:)

This thread is far too quiet I had to majorly dig to find it!!!

I agree with you, this thread is too quiet! :thumbdown:

My job is going well, thanks. I'm baking breads with a bunch of guys. Tonight I'm going there for the third time, and I'm soon going to tell everyone about Mika and Palladium. :naughty:

What is your job, Victoria?

I'm addicted to White Lady as well, and to all the other songs. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I really want that Palladium will have two or three gigs in a row in the autumn, in London or somewhere near! I have told them about this. It would be perfect for people like me who have to pay a fortune for flights and therefore can't travel very often. It would be like winning the lottery. By the way, you can all post your ideas about the secret Palladium project on the secret forum. :wink2:

White Lady video is finally on YouTube! I have watched it a few times already, and it just keeps getting better every time. :wub2: I must say: I love their laugh at the end so much that I have, ehm... re-watched it a few times as well. :fisch::naughty:

Do you think this will be their first single?!

We really need a single soon !!!:punk:

"Remember, remember the 5th of November." I will have that stuck in my head forever! :naughty:

By the way, I was really disappointed when I didn't find their singles in London! Or maybe I wasn't looking for them in right places... At least HMV didn't have them, they always have only new releases! I haven't found Mika's old singles either. I have Love Today (ordered from Amazon.com), Happy Ending and the new Relax single.