Mika on hollyoaks

ThatRadFreak

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i thought u meant he was actually there acting lol.. i'll just watch it on E4+1 :) i bet my sister's gonna come up to me now and be like oh they were playing HE on hollyoaks.. and i'll be like yeah i know, i'm psychic :mf_rosetinted: anyway i'll shut up now, i'm too happy at the moment, WOO HOO!! *does happy dance* tralalalala

wow ya got non hollyoaks fans watching hollyoaks just to hear a 5 second clip of HE, when really u can listen to the whole song on ya computer :bleh: ah well, the things we do for mika eh :wub2:

Was thinking something similar myself - although I am a Hollyoaks fan! Just good to hear his songs getting played in different places :thumb_yello:

now! :biggrin2:

YAY!!

DAMNIT! this page just gave me spoilers....

Ill have to wait months until I get that episode...we are way behind over here....

mercedes has an abortion?? I didnt even know she was pregnant :blink:

*sulks back to watching hollyoaks, way behind the rest of the world"

YAY!!

DAMNIT! this page just gave me spoilers....

Ill have to wait months until I get that episode...we are way behind over here....

mercedes has an abortion?? I didnt even know she was pregnant :blink:

*sulks back to watching hollyoaks, way behind the rest of the world"

oh.. i think we gave too much away :bleh: what storylines are u on there?

and i just watched it 10 mins ago, its so sweet :wub2: bless that song really goes with the scenes.. such a beautiful song.. ah :)

oh.. i think we gave too much away :bleh: what storylines are u on there?

and i just watched it 10 mins ago, its so sweet :wub2: bless that song really goes with the scenes.. such a beautiful song.. ah :)

last episode the clare and Warren court case, where Mercedes appeared as a witness, and her marriage failed...because the affair was revealed

oh i thought u meant he was actually there acting lol.. i'll just watch it on E4+1 :) i bet my sister's gonna come up to me now and be like oh they were playing HE on hollyoaks.. and i'll be like yeah i know, i'm psychic :mf_rosetinted: anyway i'll shut up now, i'm too happy at the moment, WOO HOO!! *does happy dance* tralalalala

Oooh, you touch my tra lalala...

mmm, my ding ding dong...

:roftl:

anyways. cool beans! i'll try and endure an episode tomorrow!

last episode the clare and Warren court case, where Mercedes appeared as a witness, and her marriage failed...because the affair was revealed

oh right, its not that far behind then.. i thought it'd be like a year behind or summin :fisch: lol