Suzy

:roftl:

chicken it is! :lmao:

scenario:

person #1: CHICKEEEEEEEEN!

person #2: *cocks head up* CHICKEEEEEN!

person #3: who said "Chicken?"

person #4: where's the chicken?

Mika: *comes out the car doors and hears people shouting "Chicken" across the queue.* Oh my Lord they're already off....*creeps back inside car*

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was quite easy.. because I went to düsseldorf alone and I HAD to talk with the others... otherwise I would have been totally lost :roftl:

So at the airport I met Greta first and we were both a bit shy I think because we never met before .. then Mirtilla arrived and she already knew like everyone.. so it was easy for me :blush-anim-cl:

Allow me to indulge in my happy memory from May...holding that sign seriously took every ounce of courage I had.

http://www.vmaj2007.com/news/index_3.html and scroll down....

you could have said... I'm the one without black hair :roftl:

These siggy things in the MFC style are great, who has done them???? I'd like one...:bleh:

We should all wear big top hats with these forum name thingies emblazoned on them. Or T-shirts. Or bags like you vanessa!

Starrats hasdone them

I'm kinda shy to say hello :boxed:

But this weekend on the 2nd of December I'm gonna print this and put on my bag :vanessa.png

At least I know I'll recognize you then! I'll be wearing my mika sweater.. ( with signature) So you can recognize me by that..:wink2:

just caught up with all this...oh god, doncaster and newcastle review threads are filled with harsh arguing!

anyway

the simplest way to be recognizable is wearing a MFC BADGE!!!

actually we do not need any other device...just the MFC badge, the big sized one, not the small one.

http://mikafanclub.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/

the link to our shop here....

947479_5414272_1_big.jpg

yes, you have to buy 5, but we can share....

MORE:

i agree with blue sky, that a A4/A3 MFC board on a sheet of paper must be taken at any gig.

i did it in milan...but we were def too few!! :biggrin2:

last

i think anyone can recognize the main group of mfcers...they sing loud in the queue! :punk:

just caught up with all this...oh god, doncaster and newcastle review threads are filled with harsh arguing!

anyway

the simplest way to be recognizable is wearing a MFC BADGE!!!

actually we do not need any other device...just the MFC badge, the big sized one, not the small one.

http://mikafanclub.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Shop/

the link to our shop here....

947479_5414272_1_big.jpg

yes, you have to buy 5, but we can share....

MORE:

i agree with blue sky, that a A4/A3 MFC board on a sheet of paper must be taken at any gig.

i did it in milan...but we were def too few!! :biggrin2:

last

i think anyone can recognize the main group of mfcers...they sing loud in the queue! :punk:

you can also buy only one .. because that's what I did :biggrin2: or did it change?

At our gig we where hoping our representative would take care off that,she told us she would, so we all gave here our phone numbers and got hers but she disappeared untill ...after the gig:thumbdown: :sad: .I had my hands full with presents, no one to bring them to Mika.

I didn't like that at all.

I came to ask you about the gifts in the queue!! And I made sure Mika got them... if you didn't give them then or didn't text me how could I know?? I'm really sorry I gave my ticket to a MFCer who didn't have any and got stuck on a parking lot for ages sh**ing my pants not knowing if I would get in!

I came to ask you about the gifts in the queue!! And I made sure Mika got them... if you didn't give it them or didn't text me how could I know?? I'm really sorry I gave my ticket to a MFCer who didn't have any and got stuck on a parking lot for ages sh**ing my pants not knowing if I would get in!

you gave away your ticket :shocked: wow

you gave away your ticket :shocked: wow

Yeah I did... what happened next is between me and Blue. Nothing was planned, and I'd like people to stop thinking it was easy for me that day. Yeah I got very lucky and everything turned well in the end, I won't deny that. But that was a risky bet. I'm sorry you had to stand outside in the rain and all but before attacking me openly on a thread, some people could at least have asked me what happened in private.

And BTW everybody there had my phonenumber, you could ring me! And I'm a representative, not a postman nor a babysitter.

And BTW everybody there had my phonenumber, you could ring me! And I'm a representative, not a postman nor a babysitter.

Thank you for clarifying. Just wanted to add that just because I started this thread, I do hope to try to meet everyone - I apologize in advance if for some reason or another, the opportunity doesn't present itself to meet you.

I will not go down the whole length of the queue (thousands of people in some venues!) finding MFCers. I want us to be visible and friendly, but it would be next to impossible to find everyone. The more effort by all, the more successful. :thumb_yello:

Thank you for clarifying. Just wanted to add that just because I started this thread, I do hope to try to meet everyone - I apologize in advance if for some reason or another, the opportunity doesn't present itself to meet you.

I will not go down the whole length of the queue (thousands of people in some venues!) finding MFCers. I want us to be visible and friendly, but it would be next to impossible to find everyone. The more effort by all, the more successful. :thumb_yello:

Don't worry Suzy... This thread is a nice idea. I always ask people in the queue "ARE YOU MFC" and when they're not they look at me like I'm a psycho :) So yeah a badge or sthg would be a great idea.

And sorry for getting nasty and angry in this thread but H. attacked me here and I just thought I had the right to defend myself... What happened in Brussels is complicated and shouldn't have been mentioned here in the first place. :wink2:

I think it's a great idea too say hello. And badges are great too:roftl:

I'm not a shy person myself and I wanted to meet up but wasn't able to. I recognised most from the pictures on the MFC.

And obviously I wasn't that hard to miss, because when I arrived, I heard some: Hey Ingie! at the front of the queue...

Am I that familiar?:roftl:

I'm not a shy person myself and I wanted to meet up but wasn't able to. I recognised most from the pictures on the MFC.

And obviously I wasn't that hard to miss, because when I arrived, I heard some: Hey Ingie! at the front of the queue...

You're famous!

We spotted your polkadotttyness! :naughty:

i was the first one that recognised you, by your polkadot dress :bleh:

Aaah so it wasn't my beautiful crown:blink: Gosh I love that crown...still wear it at least once a dasy...makes me feel like a princess:roftl:

It's fabulous!!

I nearly bought a My Little Pony tiara at H&M today... Nearly..

It came with fairywings too.. :wub2:

It's fabulous!!

I nearly bought a My Little Pony tiara at H&M today... Nearly..

It came with fairywings too.. :wub2:

Yah another Crown-lover:roftl:

You didn't see my wings right? There was no room in the queue to wear them and we took them off in the venue because we were afraid it would annoy others (How sweet of us:roftl: )

Why didn't you buy it?:blink: