Perez Has Just Announced Mika is Touring Canada and the States

Valelia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY! So glad Mika's coming back to the States......Been a fan for almost a month now (heard of him through a mutual friend, actually)- but I'm obsessed.

Turns out Mika did a gig here in South Florida back in June but unfortunately I was completely unaware of his existence at the time. I'm hoping he'll come back, if anything to Fort Lauderdale- hey, Perez'll be here and all! hint hint nudge nudge ;)

But another Miami gig would be amazing. And for chrissake not on a school night! Egh...February & March are iffy months. I've got standardized tests (FCAT, anyone?) going on.

Dates, dates, dates....anytime now.....

YAY! So glad Mika's coming back to the States......Been a fan for almost a month now (heard of him through a mutual friend, actually)- but I'm obsessed.

Turns out Mika did a gig here in South Florida back in June but unfortunately I was completely unaware of his existence at the time. I'm hoping he'll come back, if anything to Fort Lauderdale- hey, Perez'll be here and all! hint hint nudge nudge ;)

But another Miami gig would be amazing. And for chrissake not on a school night! Egh...February & March are iffy months. I've got standardized tests (FCAT, anyone?) going on.

Dates, dates, dates....anytime now.....

ooo WELCOME! i've been a fan for almost a year now :thumb_yello:

there's nothing that would ever get in the way of seeing mika live again! and i mean that :mf_rosetinted: i'm faaaar too obsessed to ever go back to living normally :naughty: MIKA IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! you dont HAVE to be the most amazingly talented man.. i mean ou could at least PRETEND to suck...

:roftl: :roftl:

Whichever one of us gets to see Mika on V-day, if he is touring at that time and is in one of our places, we ask if he'll be our Valentine. :biggrin2:

I accept your challenge.

MIKA, YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT TO NY ON THE 14TH!

:naughty: Watch someone ask before me.:thumbdown:

Guys guys!!! Don't fight because Mika is going to be our Valentine!!!:roftl::wub2::roftl:

That would be cool if he would be in Chicago or St. Louis on the 14th. That would be so cool if all of us on the MFC would make a huge valentine for Mika.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Sounds like yet another MFC project...:naughty:

Sounds like yet another MFC project...:naughty:

:lmfao: And whoever gets to go to a V-day gig will deliver it?

I bet you anything Mika would purposely leave V-day free because he doesn't want to be molested at gigs. :roftl: Us Americans are psychotic sometimes. :roftl:

:lmfao: And whoever gets to go to a V-day gig will deliver it?

I bet you anything Mika would purposely leave V-day free because he doesn't want to be molested at gigs. :roftl: Us Americans are psychotic sometimes. :roftl:

Let's do it!

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I bet he will! :roftl:

I just watched the video and let me just say "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

WOOO HOOO! Now I just hope he plays close enough to where I live. I CANNOT wait to see him live. WOW! I may even be lucky enough to meet him backstage or something, and I could get his autograph or maybe even run my fingers through his hair or maybe..............THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!