The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sarah!!! Have you recovered? I was ill for over 2 weeks. Some cold. Loads of folk around here had it really bad.

Thanks - I am much better now, although it is only the last few days that I finally got rid of the cough. It was a nasty one and seems to be striking loads of people down here. Sorry to hear that you had it too - hope you're OK now?

Yes, TT are not a cheap date. £42 a ticket! :shocked: But worth it. I'd really recommend them - a BIG expensive show! And Gary! :mf_lustslow: Wow! He's aging well!

They all are. I've always had a soft spot for little Mark. No idea why - I usually go for the taller man...:blush-anim-cl:

kath....

where are you?

:naughty: :naughty:

maybe it was MM?

Aha - possibly. I have only just finished my Christmas shopping and will be writing cards at the WE.

Ooooh! At this show they had a central stage as well as the main one and they had a walkway that lowered down from one to the other. Then Gary's piano came up through the floor. What did they do for Never Forget? It was FABULOUS!!!! With the screen and everything! Was it the same?

TBH, I can't remember there being a piano, although I could be wrong. I can't remember what they did for Never Forget either. I do remember that it was one of the last songs they did but it was May 06 that I saw them and a helluva lot has happened since then!!:naughty: Maybe it's just my age...:boxed:

Hee hee, when my little cousin asked who were the people in my pictures in Glasgow, I would name them off to her. Whenever, I got to a Sarah, she accused me of just saying that because she believed that I didn't remember the names. LOL She said there is no way that there are so many Sarahs. Too funny. Here, it's usually a ton of PATS! LOL!

Yes indeed...too many Sarahs!

so........GITB...how is the Mika rehab going...is it working? Do you not feel that coming on here may kick you off again...I aren't being sarcastic, itis honestly a serious question?

Yes I feel I can handle him without losing control! :naughty: Seriously, I still love him and would jump at the chance to see him again but feel like I have it all under control now! :blink: I think it was the trousers. They threw me over the edge of sanity.

Yes I feel I can handle him without losing control! :naughty: Seriously, I still love him and would jump at the chance to see him again but feel like I have it all under control now! :blink: I think it was the trousers. They threw me over the edge of sanity.

Good, well done. I am proud of you...addiction takes some controlling........not that I would know of course, never having managed it..but then I guess that is WHY I know! Yes, The troursers......... I can see that.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tNJsMJ53_XU

I do love a BIG show....

Sarahlou, I like Gary (always like the underdog) but frankly, I'd take any of them.

Thanks for that - it was a different show to the one I saw. It looked great!

Hee hee, when my little cousin asked who were the people in my pictures in Glasgow, I would name them off to her. Whenever, I got to a Sarah, she accused me of just saying that because she believed that I didn't remember the names. LOL She said there is no way that there are so many Sarahs. Too funny. Here, it's usually a ton of PATS! LOL!

Hi Charlotte. Long time no speak. How are you? Did you have a good thanksgiving and holiday?

as GITB mentioned TT, i realized how long i have wanted to join Bowienet at http://www.davidbowie.com.

oh lord! :shocked:

membership costs $ 64,50 a year! :shocked:

but you can chat with the man himself....sometimes.

how much would we pay to chat with mika?:naughty:

I am not going to answer that..because I am sure that most of us have probably paid at least that in donations here and that is WITHOUT knowingly talking to Mika!

some here never came back from that edge jumping! :naughty:

Sarah I was reading my dad's Daily Mail (:shocked: ) today and it had a story of a man who takes his reindeer for a walk and train rides in Enfield! Was thinking of you!

Have you all seen this? Have Suzy to thank!

ttp://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1355982065

BRILLIANT!!

Hi nice to meet you! I used to be here a LOT!

I am sure one day, my constant obsession will subside but I will have fun with this for a bit. My obsession will one day turn into a managable fan. :bleh:

My kids are home now. My 9 year old just turned his school teacher into a Mika fan. We gave her the cd and she likes Mika now. She is playing Mika in the classroom now. No more High School Musical. We will turn the whole lot of them into little Mika fans.:naughty: