NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

today's officially the day that i started to get excited and realize that this is less than 2 weeks away! :woot_jump:

I'm travelling in 9 days! I'm so hyped!

Even more so since seeing Palladium on Monday, I'm as excited about seeing them as I am about seeing Mika! :boxed:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news on the weather front. According to most of the online 10 day weather forcasts it's going to be partly cloudy with a high of 13 degrees! Which, considering it's -5 at the moment is pretty good!:punk:

Yay! I was scared it would be the crap weather we've been having the past few days.

I really wish I could go to the London gigs too...

But right now, if I flew there and booked a hotel for a week and everything, I don't think I could afford to fly back! LOL :bleh:

Oh well, I will just have to hear about it from you lot that get to be there. :thumb_yello:

i remember being there and my friend told me how great this venue is....and 2 hours later CANCELED.... so sad....

Good news on the weather front. According to most of the online 10 day weather forcasts it's going to be partly cloudy with a high of 13 degrees! Which, considering it's -5 at the moment is pretty good!:punk:

that's really good news!! :woot_jump:

oh sivan how I wish you could come too! it would be nice to meet you :(

with or without pouring rain?:naughty:

I can handle the cold so long as it doesn't rain!

I think Doncaster is my fav venue simply because you can queue inside! Lol!

I'm not excited today, I was yesterday but I just haven't got the energy right now! I travel in 6 days and I still haven't finished my costume and I have loads of washing to do!