NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

haha!!

Why the heck do you get up at 5 am if you don't have to work? That is just nuts:naughty:

But hey, you got it, I was wondering if I was the only freak that would recognise that sort of thing :mf_rosetinted:

Because I came back to London today from Birmingham and my mum drove me here so we had to start out early :|

:thumbdown:

So I really should go to bed now

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen her - it was Palladium in Glasgow :wub2:

Yelle was good, here I am defending her again, ha ha.

She is very techno based, but it's not the annoying repetative techno beat you usually get, she is very percussive. I guess that's why I like her, LOTS OF DRUMS!:punk:

She is very techno based, but it's not the annoying repetative techno beat you usually get, she is very percussive. I guess that's why I like her, LOTS OF DRUMS!:punk:

I'm not saying she was bad, but every song sounded exactly the same to me and I just wanted her to get off stage so we could see Mika. With Palladium though, you kinda forget about Mika coming on and just enjoy the set. That might just be me though.

I'm not saying she's bad and she even looked like a nice girl: very nice to fans in the first rows at last gig I was at. she stopped after the show to sign autographs for the 1st row and to take pics with them.

I'm just not into electropop, never been. it's simply not my cup of tea :wink2:

I'm not saying she was bad, but every song sounded exactly the same to me and I just wanted her to get off stage so we could see Mika. With Palladium though, you kinda forget about Mika coming on and just enjoy the set. That might just be me though.

I REALLY liked mr hudson!! they rocked truly! I'd not mind seeing them again.. :punk:

and singer's quite "interesting" as well.. :das:

but to go as far as saying I kinda forgot I was awaiting for mika, would be to stretch it a little too much.. :fisch:

well... it kinda surprises myself, but i like yelle :blink: it's funny and entertaining... but i guess the whole thing is in understanding the words, not in the music, so maybe that's why you guys are not fond of her as she sings in french... never got to see paladium though... but i don't mind seeing yelle live again as a not whole concert :naughty: (as funy as her songs might be, i'm not sure i could stand a whole show of "boom boom" :biggrin2: )

:biggrin2: I guess I can pop by here since you were talking about Yelle. Yesterday she put up a funny 19 sec clip of "Mika Yelle bull****" on her myspace page. Maybe everyone's already seen it by now? :bleh:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=25406303

Lol, thats so funny! what is Mika saying in that video?

:biggrin2: I guess I can pop by here since you were talking about Yelle. Yesterday she put up a funny 19 sec clip of "Mika Yelle bull****" on her myspace page. Maybe everyone's already seen it by now? :bleh:

Thanks for posting !That's very nice !:roftl:

Thanks for posting this that Mika guy is really naughty lol love him for it so I do.:wub2:

ooo only 8 to go

I finally had the nerves to tell my parents that I was going to this gig and they said 'Fine, it's your money, you're in another country at another concert every month anyway, whatever you want'

If I'd know I would've told them months ago!