Mika @ Toronto Guvernment Kool Haus

dcdeb

LadyMadonna9282? That is my aim, but I'm assuming that was her, but i'd be happy for you to have it as well! Always looking for fellow Mika fan friends:thumb_yello:

OH! I just read the thread on the other site, the first page was mostly me the second her but that is MY(no worries!) sn so i got yours, sorry bout that! I'm the fifteen though, although i'm only one grade behind her. Sorry for being so confusing:(

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No more tickets on Ticketmaster. I think the show is sold out. :thumb_yello:

Hmm...so our tickets are worth more than 50 bucks now... :naughty: (that reminds me of a reminder that I'm supposed to do today...) :wink2:

Hmm...so our tickets are worth more than 50 bucks now... :naughty: (that reminds me of a reminder that I'm supposed to do today...) :wink2:

Yes, suddenly 3 ads showed up on Craigslist yesterday so I'm not the only one who noticed the show sold out. One guy has 6 tickets which is the Ticketmaster limit so he's probably a scalper.

You mean for the North American tour? No...Montreal is first (day before this one).

Ohh cool :punk: Are you doing that one toooo??

Yup! :thumb_yello:

Canada has waited a long time for the return of Big M. So glad he'll finally be here next week!

Yeh I cant wait to see the reports .. great stuff :thumb_yello:

I can't believe this is next week, I still keep thinking it's weeks and weeks away, how time flies.

I'm all excited.

Five hours behing GMT, is that right? So will we have to stay up all night here for the reports? :boxed::naughty: It's a hard life:mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe this is next week, I still keep thinking it's weeks and weeks away, how time flies.

I'm all excited.

Five hours behing GMT, is that right? So will we have to stay up all night here for the reports? :boxed::naughty: It's a hard life:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh Im the same , the set list , the stage etc etc :punk:

<is excited for our canadian friends> :punk:

I'm all excited.

It seems so surreal that its next week already. I've been counting down the days for so long.

Ahhhhhhhhh. I can't wait.

This is my first Mika show :)

Ohh cool :punk: Are you doing that one toooo??

The gigs are too close together so Suzy and I are hanging tight in Toronto in case bad weather causes travel delays. Of course if the weather is bad enough who knows when Mika will get here himself! But we need to be at the venue earlier than he does since he doesn't have to queue up :wink2:

Probably best to go to bed and get up early. I only live 2 kms from the venue but we still won't be back until 5 or 6 am GMT if Mika takes his time leaving the venue.

Montrealers should have some reports for you early Tuesday morning.

This is my first Mika show :)

:yay: You're going to love it. Think I might start a thread for first-timers to talk about their expectations and experiences.

The gigs are too close together so Suzy and I are hanging tight in Toronto in case bad weather causes travel delays. Of course if the weather is bad enough who knows when Mika will get here himself! But we need to be at the venue earlier than he does since he doesn't have to queue up :wink2:

Probably best to go to bed and get up early. I only live 2 kms from the venue but we still won't be back until 5 or 6 am GMT if Mika takes his time leaving the venue.

Montrealers should have some reports for you early Tuesday morning.

:yay: You're going to love it. Think I might start a thread for first-timers to talk about their expectations and experiences.

Ohh nice one ...

Just out of curiousity I watched the Queen video live at Montreal and all the audience sat down and had very little input to the point where Freddie was getting annoyed and swearing at them :roftl:

Is this a culture thing ??? , Im just curious with Mika playing ...

Ohh nice one ...

Just out of curiousity I watched the Queen video live at Montreal and all the audience sat down and had very little input to the point where Freddie was getting annoyed and swearing at them :roftl:

Is this a culture thing ??? , Im just curious with Mika playing ...

He was swearing at them? :roftl: What year was this?

Mika played Montreal last year and said at the time that it was one of the best gigs he's ever had.

He's playing an arena this time so it will be very different but it's general admission on the floor so no one will be able to sit down. I think it will be a very good show for him again.

Toronto can be a bit reserved but he was able to coax them into it at the last show. There will be a lot of MFCers in the front row so we'll make sure it's rocking again this time. :punk:

I saw Kate Nash a couple of weeks ago and the audience was very, very good and she was very pleased about it. She mentioned it on her blog yesterday.

He was swearing at them? :roftl: What year was this?

Mika played Montreal last year and said at the time that it was one of the best gigs he's ever had.

He's playing an arena this time so it will be very different but it's general admission on the floor so no one will be able to sit down. I think it will be a very good show for him again.

Toronto can be a bit reserved but he was able to coax them into it at the last show. There will be a lot of MFCers in the front row so we'll make sure it's rocking again this time. :punk:

I saw Kate Nash a couple of weeks ago and the audience was very, very good and she was very pleased about it. She mentioned it on her blog yesterday.

Ohh cool .. yeh it was mmm 1985 I guess , they had a an online commentary and they were saying that it didnt mean the audience wasnt having a good time it just meant it was a different culture .. I was curious

I wounder why its not standing ???

Ohh cool .. yeh it was mmm 1985 I guess , they had a an online commentary and they were saying that it didnt mean the audience wasnt having a good time it just meant it was a different culture .. I was curious

I wounder why its not standing ???

:blink: We're usually a great audience!!!! I saw Coldplay at the Bell Centre in Montreal and everyone was standing even if not on the floor section! But I saw the same concert in Ottawa and the audience didn't stand except on the floor section *note to self: no more concert in Ottawa!*

:blink: We're usually a great audience!!!! I saw Coldplay at the Bell Centre in Montreal and everyone was standing even if not on the floor section! But I saw the same concert in Ottawa and the audience didn't stand except on the floor section *note to self: no more concert in Ottawa!*

I was asking Freddie about the date of the concert because I was thinking maybe it was an anglophone thing. You would have had a lot more English speakers in Montreal in the mid-80s so culture could have been a factor back then.

I think Toronto will be great this time around because it's a club, but if Mika plays an arena in Toronto it's definitely going to be a much more reserved atmosphere. There will be seats on the floor and security makes sure you don't have anything approaching a good time. The people in the front row will be spaced far apart and unless you have front row seats you won't be able to stand there. :thumbdown:

Yeh I was suprised too , then again i just watched a bon jovi video from Chicago and it ws the same there

Depends on the venue etc I suppose

Mika at Doncaster UK was dead .. Newcastle / Glasgow etc were buzzing

I was asking Freddie about the date of the concert because I was thinking maybe it was an anglophone thing. You would have had a lot more English speakers in Montreal in the mid-80s so culture could have been a factor back then.

I think Toronto will be great this time around because it's a club, but if Mika plays an arena in Toronto it's definitely going to be a much more reserved atmosphere. There will be seats on the floor and security makes sure you don't have anything approaching a good time. The people in the front row will be spaced far apart and unless you have front row seats you won't be able to stand there. :thumbdown:

Yes yes !! this was it!! Im sorry Brian May said it was the security not letting the crowd party not the people there

:boxed:

whats this yearbook business?

are people bringing their highschool yearbooks to get signed or something?

Im thinkin im gonna bring my mika dvd haha...

It was a project that many of us participated in. Christine and I took it to London last December to present it to Mika...:wink2:

Here's more info:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11999&highlight=yearbook

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

I'm getting so excited for all of you! :roll1:

Well, also excited for me, since that means NYC is getting closer, too!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb