MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue

dcdeb

I bet you all are!!! How does one sleep the night before?

oh, i haven't slept this whole week. :roftl:

lol the band thats opening for mika is like...rockish. XD this is going to be interesting.

i hope they all made it to salt lake safely...

TMS didn't make it to Minneapolis last night, and were headed straight to SLC...

oh gosh.

is anyone going to wait with me after the gig to meet him???

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet you all are!!! How does one sleep the night before?

I HOPE I can sleep!! I will need the energy tomorrow for jumping up and down!

Hilary!!!! :sad: That totally sucks!!! We will save you a place for sure. Just bring your hearts - there will still be tons of people without them! :thumb_yello:

Midway State... hmmm that should be interesting. Not to knock them but it would actually be so fun if it was just Mika the whole time and they didn't make it there lol. Maybe they're awesome though.

I HOPE I can sleep!! I will need the energy tomorrow for jumping up and down!

Hilary!!!! :sad: That totally sucks!!! We will save you a place for sure. Just bring your hearts - there will still be tons of people without them! :thumb_yello:

Midway State... hmmm that should be interesting. Not to knock them but it would actually be so fun if it was just Mika the whole time and they didn't make it there lol. Maybe they're awesome though.

thanks guys! :D

i know it'll be great fun anyways.

Hey - I'd love to wait for him after. Depends how trashed I am. I am sure someone will want to.
there's no way in hell i'd leave without talking to him. <u>no way</u> so i'll definately be waiting for him after the show. we should all go to dinner after too :P lol

shweet.

oh, and Char texted me, she got into Salt Lake at about 10:00!!!! :thumb_yello:

Any crazy insane Mika fans still up? And counting...

No, I need to take 2 tylenol to go to sleep! LOL I am easily affected by that! So, Char..glad you are here! I've been getting the texts, THANKS! I was super busy today to reply, but not TOMORROW! Luv ya girls!

Any crazy insane Mika fans still up? And counting...

No, I need to take 2 tylenol to go to sleep! LOL I am easily affected by that! So, Char..glad you are here! I've been getting the texts, THANKS! I was super busy today to reply, but not TOMORROW! Luv ya girls!

Who are you, me? :lmao:

I hope everyone has fun tomorrow!!!

hey everyone!!! :D

so, today is the day, and i'm sure the other Salt Lake MFCer's would agree, we're ecstatic!!!!

i'm actually leaving to SLC in a few minutes, i have a good 2 hour drive ahead of me. >.<

i'll report back when i get to Salt Lake.

Ciao!

Hilary

i'm actually leaving to SLC in a few minutes, i have a good 2 hour drive ahead of me. >.<

i'll report back when i get to Salt Lake.

You BETTER! We'll be anxiously awaiting word! :naughty:

Drive safely, and have an amazing time! And if you meet Charlotte, tell

her I said hello!

And that goes for anyone else heading to SLC tonight -- Enjoy!

:)

dcdeb

Tonight guys!!! i'll be up late so get your arses back here to put up pics and report *wags finger* (after waiting for mika that is.....:thumb_yello::wub2: )

hahah, yes ma'am!

You BETTER! We'll be anxiously awaiting word! :naughty:

Drive safely, and have an amazing time! And if you meet Charlotte, tell

her I said hello!

And that goes for anyone else heading to SLC tonight -- Enjoy!

:)

dcdeb

thanks Deb!

i'm meeting up with Charlotte at 4:00 at the venue today! i'll tell her you say hello :D

Hilary!

I'm in school right now and have been spazzing every time I see the date! heh..

Have fun everyone!!

I'm looking forward to reading all of your reports!

MFC at school?!

haha, wow that's awesome. :D

i still can't believe i'm going to be seeing Mika tonight. it hasn't hit yet. :shocked:

Hilary will be texting me and I think some other MFCers with some updates.

I have something to do today after school until about 10, but there's a two hour time difference between me and her, so I'll be able to let everyone know when she gets inside and all that good stuff. (Probably, hah).:original:

thanks Deb!

i'm meeting up with Charlotte at 4:00 at the venue today! i'll tell her you say hello :D

MFC at school?!

haha, wow that's awesome. :D

i still can't believe i'm going to be seeing Mika tonight. it hasn't hit yet. :shocked:

I wanna hear all about the meetings and the hearts!

And yea, haha, instead of Study this semester, my counselor put me in a Computer's class, and my teacher is awesome and lets us do whatever, pretty much.:)

I'm actually supposed to be in a Class meeting this period but didn't feel like going. xD I'll have my friends tell me about it at lunch.

Hilary will be texting me and I think some other MFCers with some updates.

I have something to do today after school until about 10, but there's a two hour time difference between me and her, so I'll be able to let everyone know when she gets inside and all that good stuff. (Probably, hah).

:original:

yep, Jess will be relaying messages and maybe some pictures to all of you from me today. :D

thanks, messanger woman. :wink2: