MIKA in Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum

dcdeb

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just found out I may be able to attend. My lack of planning means no more tickets :(.

try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there must be single tickets left!!!!!!!!!!

if you want I can try to get one for you and you just pay me back when you can

I've been embarassing myself so much. I'll be sitting in class, and I'll suddenly remember about the concert, and I jerk up in excitement, which then results in me having to explain my sudden jolt of energy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm probably not going to be able to sleep now. Coming on here at night is a baaad idea :bleh:

I've been embarassing myself so much. I'll be sitting in class, and I'll suddenly remember about the concert, and I jerk up in excitement, which then results in me having to explain my sudden jolt of energy...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm probably not going to be able to sleep now. Coming on here at night is a baaad idea :bleh:

Hi! I've been tallying numbers of how many people are going! wow! there are lots!

How are you doing? what you been up to? you getting excited too?

Hi! I've been tallying numbers of how many people are going! wow! there are lots!

How are you doing? what you been up to? you getting excited too?

of course i'm getting excited!! i'm more of an internal excited though :bleh:

school, dealing with lots of snow, and a maybe boyfriend is what has been happening >.<

I can't wait to meet you all!!

I know the concert is going to feel too short, and i'm going to spend many months after the concert just replaying it over and over in my head :blink:

of course i'm getting excited!! i'm more of an internal excited though :bleh:

school, dealing with lots of snow, and a maybe boyfriend is what has been happening >.<

I can't wait to meet you all!!

I know the concert is going to feel too short, and i'm going to spend many months after the concert just replaying it over and over in my head :blink:

snow????????????????

funny in Vic we never got snow! funny eh?

So are any of your friends at school going?

snow????????????????

funny in Vic we never got snow! funny eh?

So are any of your friends at school going?

nurpe, barely anyone knows who Mika is. Tres sad.

ya, it's been snowing for the past 2 days, and it started raining today (surprise surprise)

anyhoo, gotta sleep!

don't hurt yourself getting overexcited!!!:blink:

wahoooooooo

nurpe, barely anyone knows who Mika is. Tres sad.

ya, it's been snowing for the past 2 days, and it started raining today (surprise surprise)

anyhoo, gotta sleep!

don't hurt yourself getting overexcited!!!:blink:

wahoooooooo

have a good sleep too!

see you later:)

Omg guys I am SO sorry! I've been so busy I've honestly posted like... ONCE on here! Haha, well hi again. So I live in Vancouver, and I have 2 tickets Row 1 Orchestra seats! WOOT. Although I got them on ebay a while ago, so I'm TERRIFIED that it'll turn out that they're fake or something. I'd actually just die then....

Omg guys I am SO sorry! I've been so busy I've honestly posted like... ONCE on here! Haha, well hi again. So I live in Vancouver, and I have 2 tickets Row 1 Orchestra seats! WOOT. Although I got them on ebay a while ago, so I'm TERRIFIED that it'll turn out that they're fake or something. I'd actually just die then....

hi! how are you doing????????????? smiles

good to see you !!!!

ours is farther back , but there is six of us! so I suppose we couldn't be too picky! great seats! its going to be fab!