Gift Book for Yasmine a.k.a DaWack- the talented artist!

DaniCaz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I signed up through a pm about an hour ago *kicks self* but the good news is that I'm done with mine so I'm not sure if you guys will accept it, but it's done and ready...

I hope you can open it, because its the latest version of microsoft and someone else had a problem... I'll send it now, just let me know if there's a problem or if you can't use it etc

THANKS!:thumb_yello:

so i asked my mom last week if i can paint yasmine/mika drawings on my wardrobe doors thanks to marlau_20zr's idea and my mom said NO!!! then i asked her again yesterday and she said YES!!! :yay: i am gonna start painting as soon as i get the pain supplies and stuff yay!

:yay:

you will love it!

then take pics!!

do you know if there`s a thread for artwork in general??

o dont think so she should have given it to yasmine by now its around 1 am in england right now

my picture and letter didnt get mailed in time or it got lost but luckily i emailed it but my letter couldnt open so only my drawing is in the book but thats really the only important thing

Hey guys!

Firstly can I say how thankful I am for you all to have taken part! Without u guys the book would have been pretty boring lol. I didn't get to take pics but I did record every paeg (with the help of Caz :naughty: )

Anyway, I couldn't give it to Yasmine personally, cos she was busy and I didn't want to bring it with me inside just incase it got ruined so I had to give it to the security guy, so I got a bit worried that she wouldn't get it. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for too long after the gig BUT Laura told me that Yasmine was grateful for the book :wub2: yey!! I just I wish I was there to hear her say it lol, hopefully I'll see her tonight.. or on Thursday *crosses fingers*

Hey guys!

Firstly can I say how thankful I am for you all to have taken part! Without u guys the book would have been pretty boring lol. I didn't get to take pics but I did record every paeg (with the help of Caz :naughty: )

Anyway, I couldn't give it to Yasmine personally, cos she was busy and I didn't want to bring it with me inside just incase it got ruined so I had to give it to the security guy, so I got a bit worried that she wouldn't get it. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for too long after the gig BUT Laura told me that Yasmine was grateful for the book :wub2: yey!! I just I wish I was there to hear her say it lol, hopefully I'll see her tonight.. or on Thursday *crosses fingers*

o great!!! yay i am soo happy she got it!

Hey guys!

YAY! Thanks to you!!!:thumb_yello:

Let us know what Yasmine says on the book. Fingers crossed you two meet tonight.

Hey guys!

Awesome :) Thanks you for let me be part of it!

Kiss and Good Luck! I'll crosses fingers :D

Hey guys!

tHANKS TO YOU !!! YOU´RE AWESOME!!!

I HOPE THAT YOU CAN SEE HER TONIGHT!! I THINK SHE HAS TO KNOW HO DID THIS AMAZING JOB!!

YOU GIRL ROCK:punk: !!

Hey guys!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

i`m so happy she got it!!

thank you so much for puting all togueter and make a wonderful job!

i hope you`ll see her to night!

Best Wishes

Laura