MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only that one paper that says he is?

I think all this talk about him not going is rubbish. That would have to be some extraordinary coincidence that he is playing LA 24 hours after the Grammys and he's had a couple of days off between shows. I find it very difficult to believe it wasn't planned that way so he could attend the Grammys.

Not sure if we'll see more than a split second of him though when they announce the nominations. It should be early on as well because it's not a major category.

I think all this talk about him not going is rubbish. That would have to be some extraordinary coincidence that he is playing LA 24 hours after the Grammys and he's had a couple of days off between shows. I find it very difficult to believe it wasn't planned that way so he could attend the Grammys.

Not sure if we'll see more than a split second of him though when they announce the nominations. It should be early on as well because it's not a major category.

i agree with that. don't think it wasn't planned.:wink2:

To the press, he would look bad if he was there, but just not going...

yeah i agree.. I mean these are the Grammys. why wouldn't he go?