If Mik@ cuts his hair???

Mikadmirer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he does curl it with a curling iron to make it so pretty :wub2:

I think it's been curled so much that when he has it straight, it would have waves in it :roftl:

Ohh, I see!

I guess he just does that for concerts, that's alot to do every morning..

Ohh, I see!

I guess he just does that for concerts, that's alot to do every morning..

It sure is! I have really long hair and I only bother straightening it maybe once a week.....it's just too much effort. Normally, I just leave it natural (which is straight anyway LOL but the straightener makes is so pretty)

Luckily, he has hair people to do it for him :thumb_yello:

Imagine -however the task maybe- the Situation if Mika has his hair cut :jawdrop: ....

And if he is as bald as a coot, no hair at all...:roftl: .

:annoyed_h4h:I love Mika how he is, just how he is, no more-no least... and I will always love him even if he gets his beautiful hair cut:tears:!!!

BUT I have long curly-hair, so it will be suprising if he "shaves" off this particular thing we have in common...

I hope Mika you will never do that :mad3:..

But you know what they say ... Looks wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. hahaha..

Take care.

you know what, you old bitch, you really should let your hair down ... stop hanging around here and do editings ... i don't even think before i speak ... not sure it's good or bad ...

thank you, i know what i should do if i bump into M I K A now, I'd pull his curlies !!!!

do you know how i draw heart shape ? if two tear drops make ends meet, it comes out a heart bruise !

It sure is! I have really long hair and I only bother straightening it maybe once a week.....it's just too much effort. Normally, I just leave it natural (which is straight anyway LOL but the straightener makes is so pretty)

Luckily, he has hair people to do it for him :thumb_yello:

hahahaha, hair people !!!!!

your hair look nice ! i do prefer long hair, why i had my hair cut !? simply because Billy Browns bathroom was too dirty to stay in it for 30 minutes to deal with everything about the appearance !!

I love his curls.. (DUH, who doesn't?) but, I don't love him for his hair. I'd love him wheter he went bold or.. whatever, doesn't matter. But of course, he fits curly hair best :)

hiya, where do you get those pictures? i really can't figure it out myself !!

That is absolutely the most beautiful picture of Mika I've ever seen!!! Where did you find it? Thanks for posting x

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

this one is also very nice, with everyone's favourate 'apple pose' sorry, i still can't figure it out ...

miks2.png

Ooh, you old hot bitch, if you feel like pop up and be bitchy, then just do it !!

but whatever people were talking about !!! just don't give it sh!t !!

the photo is gone !! bastard ! -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

this one is also very nice, with everyone's favourate 'apple pose' sorry, i still can't figure it out ...

miks2.png

Ooh, you old hot bitch, if you feel like pop up and be bitchy, then just do it !!

but whatever people were talking about !!! just don't give it sh!t !!

the photo is gone !! bastard ! -_-

You like to swear a lot don't you?:naughty: