The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, sexy aussies! I know it's only 6 for you, so I don't expect much conversation, but OMG!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!:woot_jump: I hope you all enjoy yourselves immensely, and Scutty's right, please check in and let us know everyone got there safely, or we will break out the bathrobes and start cursing you unruly children in arabic. Have fun!

Thanks Artsy, Chickadee & Aaurora !!:biggrin2:

Yes, they won't be here for a while yet ... maybe a couple of hours ..... :biggrin2: ...... Aaaawww .... Aaurora, what work do you do that is so brain- numbingly boring ?? :blink:

And don't worry , we'll post here once they've settled in a bit ..... :wub2:

Just passing through..... Hope you all have a great time at HK's and Jolene, I hope your husband's grandmother is alright.

Thanks, she has still been a bit unwell and has had to have someone stay with her these last few days, I was up with her last night whilst she was being sick :boxed:

Only a couple of hours to go now until the verandah invasion begins!

VIDEOS!!!

So I'm spamming random threads to bring you this news:

You are probably aware that Mika was at Jo Wiley's house for his turn in the Live Lounge. You might also have downloaded the two tracks that were recorded live while he was there.

BUT did you know that parts of the show were also recorded with a camera? This means VIDEOS, people! Four lovely clips of Mika, including him performing the acoustic Relax, the cover of Teardrop, AND a very nice Love Today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge/artist/071212_tour_mika.shtml