The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

I have Queen on right now!!

Heya everyone,, just dropping by!! :huglove:

So do I... I bought the Greatest Hits Vol 3... absolutely love Under Pressure and Las Palabras De Amor... :wub2:

Just need the 2nd one... and the whole back catalogue... except for News of the World cause we have that on a record... :biggrin2:

<grabs a fosters sits down>:biggrin2:

Hey!

I haven't seen you in here for a while...

So what did Santa bring you?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<grabs a fosters sits down>:biggrin2:

C'mon FD, haven't you learnt yet- if you are going to have a beer with us it is never foster's, let me get you a Crown lager or something more palatable. How is sunny England today?

C'mon FD, haven't you learnt yet- if you are going to have a beer with us it is never foster's, let me get you a Crown lager or something more palatable. How is sunny England today?

Ooooh yes... Crownies are nice...

As long as you don't drink VB when you come here...

If you do I'll disown you... :sneaky2:

Ill take a crownie then :biggrin2:

The UK typical aussie pattern is still in my head

Have you all got the bbqs fired up? :biggrin2:

Tis okay... we'll correct you if you say something wrong...

Crownies are nice... expensive but nice...

Had a bbq yesterday... we didn't for Chrissy day... had all hot foods at lunch (no seafood at all... :thumbdown:)... good thing was, it wasn't stinking hot here... but I ended up putting on a jumper in the afternoon...

Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I had gammon cooked in coca cola .. amazing!!! :biggrin2:

:blink: gammon in coca cola?? that sounds like something worth trying!!

Tis okay... we'll correct you if you say something wrong...

Crownies are nice... expensive but nice...

Had a bbq yesterday... we didn't for Chrissy day... had all hot foods at lunch (no seafood at all... :thumbdown:)... good thing was, it wasn't stinking hot here... but I ended up putting on a jumper in the afternoon...

same here, was a beautiful blue sunny day.. but not too hot.. perfect weather.. I'd love to experience a frostbite christmas one year though.. it would be strange..

we finished off the left overs tonight.... *burp*

Ill take a crownie then :biggrin2:

The UK typical aussie pattern is still in my head

Have you all got the bbqs fired up? :biggrin2:

who needs a barbie in this heat? I could seriously cook foos on the bonnet of my car (I don't think work would be impressed if I did though :roftl: )

We didn't have anything that fancy... oven for us... but I managed to get the pudding for free... it was supposed to cost $25... and the ham was $75...

well done on free pudding!! ham is so expensive :thumbdown:

The spit is my brothers,, he loaded it up on the old trailor (with hard to read number plates of course) and set it up here.. first time we've done it.. the best part was he cooked it! Getting a man to cook on christmas day when mum's in the vicinity!! :shocked: now that's an achievement!! :naughty:

:blink: gammon in coca cola?? that sounds like something worth trying!!

same here, was a beautiful blue sunny day.. but not too hot.. perfect weather.. I'd love to experience a frostbite christmas one year though.. it would be strange..

we finished off the left overs tonight.... *burp*

It was quite nice... the arvo got a little cold though...

I'm sure I've mentioned this somewhere, but apparently it snowed here on Christmas day once and actually settled on the ground... so Mum got a white Chrissy one year when she was a kid... it snowed one year when I was really little.. but didn't settle...

Geez... we got leftovers everywhere... we had lunch and dinner here... was good cause I snoozed in between lunch and dinner...

:biggrin2: We had roast lamb .... & vegies ... salad ... leg ham .... prawns .... banana cheesecake .... & trifle ... !!! :wub2:

And the Verandah........ *sigh*

who needs a barbie in this heat? I could seriously cook foos on the bonnet of my car (I don't think work would be impressed if I did though :roftl: )

I believe it :naughty:

I'm sure I've mentioned this somewhere, but apparently it snowed here on Christmas day once and actually settled on the ground... so Mum got a white Chrissy one year when she was a kid... it snowed one year when I was really little.. but didn't settle...

That would've been fun to see..

MMM all the food sounds yummy!!

I thought it sounded bad too (gammon in coca cola) but it absorbs all the sugar and makes it taste amazing!!!:biggrin2:

so does it have a sweet taste? I'm really curious about this now!!

how can I be thinking of food already??? :boxed:

But VB has the best ads. I'm prone to witty advertising. :naughty:

I'm patriotic (or is it stateriotic?). Go Victoria Bitter and Carlton Draught. :cool:

Must admit... they do have the best ads...

MMM all the food sounds yummy!!:biggrin2:

I thought it sounded bad too (gammon in coca cola) but it absorbs all the sugar and makes it taste amazing!!!:biggrin2:

Twas good... though I have no idea what gammon is... :blink:

Oh, I see that Mika is apparently doing a gig in Paris in July...

my fav part of your post was the word "apparently"

*giggles quietly cause of sleeping 7 year old in bed*

Yeah... well unless I see that it's on his myspace (which I'm not 100% sure on) it's not happening... if it's good enough for someone to say that to us about V festival, then I can say that too...

*giggles quietly cause of sleeping 7 year old in bed*

Yeah... well unless I see that it's on his myspace (which I'm not 100% sure on) it's not happening... if it's good enough for someone to say that to us about V festival, then I can say that too...

Yeh Im the same , its not on his myspace yet .. I need to dig