The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

This is my first forum obsession but in previous lives I was a fangirl (twice)

Here is my first one..........

vanilla-ice.jpg

Vanilla Ice- when I was 13 I was obsessed with him and listened to To The Extreme (and then Extremely Live) non stop.

Glad to see my tastes have improved dramatically

The funny thing is Vanilla Ice is actually playing a nightclub in Perth on Sunday night- am tempted to go just to watch the trainwreck :naughty:

:roftl: You should go!!

I have a friend who loves Ice Ice Baby.. still.. lol!!

My age 13 obsession was Jon Bon Jovi... with "the hair" :wub2:

love him with short hair too though :das:

hotbon49.jpg

And since it's technically still Christmas:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=5tog6QjuQMo

*drools*

ok you can all laugh at me now :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Jon Bon Jovi is sute!!! And I love that video:mf_lustslow:

Actually, Mouselle is/was a huge Bon Jovi fan, I remember her at the concert telling Jerry about what extras they used to get as being part of the fan club.

Am trying to think of any other "unfashionable" crushes I used to have.......... um, New Kids on the Block??

*sings with Freddie*

I'll be a bum and I'll grow my hair... whoa.. living on welfare.. :punk:

My Bon Jovi obsession actually started when I was 11.. I went to see them in 1989 when I was just 12 years old *sighs* .. I missed out on tickets to see them next year :thumbdown: they sold out too fast and I forgot to take advantage of the fan club.. :doh:

OMG NKOTB!!!!!!! oh oh oh oh oh-oh oh oh oh - oh oh oh oh oh - the right stuff :naughty:

I hated them

I loved Michael Jackson in the 80's :lol3:

*sings with Freddie*

I'll be a bum and I'll grow my hair... whoa.. living on welfare.. :punk:

My Bon Jovi obsession actually started when I was 11.. I went to see them in 1989 when I was just 12 years old *sighs* .. I missed out on tickets to see them next year :thumbdown: they sold out too fast and I forgot to take advantage of the fan club.. :doh:

OMG NKOTB!!!!!!! oh oh oh oh oh-oh oh oh oh - oh oh oh oh oh - the right stuff :naughty:

I hated them

I loved Michael Jackson in the 80's :lol3:

They have a new DVD ... even what is he now late 40s??? , he rocks!!! :biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4xQ6dqdhQ

They have a new DVD ... even what is he now late 40s??? , he rocks!!! :biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4xQ6dqdhQ

The Lost Highway DVD.. It's pretty good.. :thumb_yello:

I'm not sold on the country sound though.. I would like to hear them Rock more than Roll..

I love the old Vids.. back when they were younger they were hilarious together.. Jon, Richie and David have a wicked sense of humour...

My favourite DVD is Live in London at Wembley in 1995.. *puts it on* I would've loved to have been there for that one.

Jon will be turning 46 on march 2nd..

what else would you like to know?? :fisch::naughty:

Don't think I have actually heard this before, but I knew it was out there.....

http://www.929.com.au/shows/hot30/guest_interviews?2820_result_page=22

Not really anything new though

Thanks for that! I hadn't heard that before..

I'm not going.. I missed the tix..

I'm hoping I get to go.. I checked Ebay a few weeks back and tix were selling for triple the price.. :thumbdown: maybe a miracle will happen..

I might just go sit outside the Sydney Myer music bowl and cry into my Thickshake and cheeseburger..:naughty:

The Lost Highway DVD.. It's pretty good.. :thumb_yello:

I'm not sold on the country sound though.. I would like to hear them Rock more than Roll..

I love the old Vids.. back when they were younger they were hilarious together.. Jon, Richie and David have a wicked sense of humour...

My favourite DVD is Live in London at Wembley in 1995.. *puts it on* I would've loved to have been there for that one.

Jon will be turning 46 on march 2nd..

what else would you like to know?? :fisch::naughty:

wowwwww you are quite an expert :biggrin2:

Yeh thats it lost highway , I saw them In Scotland a couple of years ago , I was wayyy too far back to really see anything :boxed:

I like the older songs , blood on blood , bed of roses etc :punk:

Hello again! I decided to buy Guitar Hero today on impulse with some of my hard earned cash. Everyone had been telling me it was really good!

I think I'm now addicted to it. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I didn't realise they weren't in this season. That sucks, but I love Hugh Laurie too!!!

They are in it. But they aren't House's fellowships anymore and aren't in it as much as before. I hope I'm not giving too much away about it! :naughty:

Absolutely.

It's official. I've decided I have a big fat school girl crush on James McAvoy.

I hope that in the upcoming months of fawning you remember that it was I who informed you of his level of attractiveness (and Scottish accent!!).

This is my first forum obsession but in previous lives I was a fangirl (twice)

Here is my first one..........

vanilla-ice.jpg

Vanilla Ice- when I was 13 I was obsessed with him and listened to To The Extreme (and then Extremely Live) non stop.

The funny thing is Vanilla Ice is actually playing a nightclub in Perth on Sunday night- am tempted to go just to watch the trainwreck :naughty:

I've been annoyed with Vanilla Ice since I discovered the amazingness of Queen and realised that he used (without asking!) the bassline from their song with David Bowie, 'Under Pressure' in 'Ice Ice Baby'.

My first celebrity crush was either Daniel Radcliffe in the first Harry Potter movie or Chad Michael Murray. I think it was Daniel, then Chad.

Anyway, how is everyone tonight?

How much it costs him to keep his hair looking good??

Have just found this piece of crap- Human Nature doing Grace Kelly!!

Go to the second part of their interview, it starts about 2 minutes in.

http://www.929.com.au/shows/kyleandjackieo/guest_interviews?14647_result_page=8

Awful :boxed:

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :boxed:

Please.... make... it... STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwwww you are quite an expert :biggrin2:

Yeh thats it lost highway , I saw them In Scotland a couple of years ago , I was wayyy too far back to really see anything :boxed:

I like the older songs , blood on blood , bed of roses etc :punk:

That's the problem.. now it's next to impossible to get close to the stage..

The '89 concert I went to was good because we were seated behind the stage.. Now, before you go 'ewww' think of the advantage.. I got to watch Jon wiggle his butt for 90 minutes.. :naughty:

And yes I love those older songs.. I have an acoustic version of 'I'd die for you' which is just beautiful.. more trivia: Bon Jovi are recognised for being the ones who inspired MTV's unplugged sessions thanks to their 1989 performance at the grammys.. somebody shut me up :bleh:

See, my trawlinbg through the net instead of looking after my kids (actually, where are they??) has been fruitful tonight. Not only have I dug up photos of Vanilla Ice and Jeremy Jordan, and put people through the awful experience of listening to Human Nature butcher GK, but have found this useful piece of info...............

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

AUD$4.61; CD Single;

Pre-order now for Mon 4 Feb 2008 release

'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' is Mika's fourth single to be lifted from his hugely successful debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. 'Big Girl' is an anthemic and celebratory war cry to applaud size...

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Was actually hoping Relax would be released here whilst it was still summer, but hey, this will do!!!

Wonder if we get a new video?? Am off to find out when it is being released in the US.

Hello again! I decided to buy Guitar Hero today on impulse with some of my hard earned cash. Everyone had been telling me it was really good!

I think I'm now addicted to it.

I love Guitar Heroes as well but I am pretty bad at it! Singstar is more my thing - I'm waiting for a Singstar with Grace Kelly on it!!

My first celebrity crush was either Daniel Radcliffe in the first Harry Potter movie or Chad Michael Murray. I think it was Daniel, then Chad.

Anyway, how is everyone tonight?

My celebrity crushes are a tad... well... odd... my first was Paul Walker... then Chris Masterson (the oldest brother on Malcolm in the Middle) then Chad Michael Murray (mmmm) and now currently Mister Mika and James Mathison... I'm yet to find a pattern between any of them :blink:

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL)

AUD$4.61; CD Single;

Pre-order now for Mon 4 Feb 2008 release

'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' is Mika's fourth single to be lifted from his hugely successful debut album 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. 'Big Girl' is an anthemic and celebratory war cry to applaud size...

Oh I get it.. Cancel the festival dates but give us a single to buy instead.. make some money but give us nothing.. aren't we spoilt... :naughty:

would be nice if he toured on this single's release!!!! :sneaky2:

*wishful thinking*

I love Guitar Heroes as well but I am pretty bad at it! Singstar is more my thing - I'm waiting for a Singstar with Grace Kelly on it!!

My celebrity crushes are a tad... well... odd... my first was Paul Walker... then Chris Masterson (the oldest brother on Malcolm in the Middle) then Chad Michael Murray (mmmm) and now currently Mister Mika and James Mathison... I'm yet to find a pattern between any of them :blink:

I was looking at all the Singstar titles today, I got excited when I found Chelsea Dagger by the Fratelli's and thought M might be on one of them, but no........

Oh I get it.. Cancel the festival dates but give us a single to buy instead.. make some money but give us nothing.. aren't we spoilt... :naughty:

would be nice if he toured on this single's release!!!! :sneaky2:

*wishful thinking*

Yeah, sort of doesn't really make up for it does it :sneaky2:

so I wonder if we will still get Relax, or go straight to something from the new album- it will be just about finished by the time we get the song after Big Girl....

I might just go sit outside the Sydney Myer music bowl and cry into my Thickshake and cheeseburger..:naughty:

It's the "Sidney Myer Music Bowl". *sings: guess who's back, back again, the pedant's back, tell your friends, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back, de ner ner* :naughty:

The '89 concert I went to was good because we were seated behind the stage.. Now, before you go 'ewww' think of the advantage.. I got to watch Jon wiggle his butt for 90 minutes.. :naughty:

Should I make you feel old? Might as well. I was still in diapers when you went to that concert. :bleh:

Clever man. We pay more yet get less. :sneaky2:

Right, after being on this computer for far too many hours I think I should head off to bed.

Night all!

Goodnight Jols!!

It's the "Sidney Myer Music Bowl". *sings: guess who's back, back again, the pedant's back, tell your friends, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back, de ner ner* :naughty:

Should I make you feel old? Might as well. I was still in diapers when you went to that concert. :bleh:

Clever man. We pay more yet get less. :sneaky2:

#1 you're an OCP..

#2 I bet they were ****ty diapers too

#3 Was it supposed to be a consulation prize??

Big Girl?!?!

I was glad when we skipped it and got Happy Ending.. then he cancels on us and releases a left-over? WTF!!!

I'd much prefer the new version of Relax..

I'm SO NOT buying it.. *cut to me buying multiple copies on day of release* :mf_rosetinted: ...

*Films it, sells it in multiple formats on Ebay*

I love Guitar Heroes as well but I am pretty bad at it!

I was playing it for the first time today. I was horrible at first, but I can do the easy songs at 95-ish% now - yay! Lol, that is the most exciting video game I've ever played. *Sigh* ... I've never even touched a Wii...

I was still in diapers when you went to that concert.!

In diapers? I was *born* in 1989 :bleh:

How does the multiple-people quoting work? I had to do some snazzy copy-paste scheme, surely there is an easier way?

I was playing it for the first time today. I was horrible at first, but I can do the easy songs at 95-ish% now - yay! Lol, that is the most exciting video game I've ever played. *Sigh* ... I've never even touched a Wii...

In diapers? I was *born* in 1989 :bleh:

How does the multiple-people quoting work? I had to do some snazzy copy-paste scheme, surely there is an easier way?

next to post reply button you'll see MQ and QR..

MQ = mutliquote.. QR = quick reply..

just click MQ on which ever post you want to quote.. then hit post reply button at bottom of last post on the left of screen..