The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an honorary mikamite??! WOO HOO!!! :woot_jump:

Thanks, Liz! And there's nothing that says you can't be in bed AND on the MFC at the same time.....:naughty:

You're welcome. :) You're now an honourary Aussie... and a couple of years ago I became an adopted Californian. :biggrin2: Cali is my second home.

*dreams of Disneyland* :wub2:

Awwww .... I wanted to buy the Minnie Mouse ears that are a headband... and I forgot to buy them. *cries* I still want that headband.

You're welcome. :) You're now an honourary Aussie... and a couple of years ago I became an adopted Californian. :biggrin2: Cali is my second home.

*dreams of Disneyland* :wub2:

Awwww .... I wanted to buy the Minnie Mouse ears that are a headband... and I forgot to buy them. *cries* I still want that headband.

I could send one to you! Soa says one day she's going to send me "musk sticks", which, frankly, sound awful, but apparently they're quite tasty. I've also made it my mission in life to try a timtam.

:mf_lustslow: The photos!! :mf_lustslow:

I could send one to you! Soa says one day she's going to send me "musk sticks", which, frankly, sound awful, but apparently they're quite tasty. I've also made it my mission in life to try a timtam.

Really? :jawdrop: I would actually love that. Maybe if you want to we can do a swap of some sort? :biggrin2:

mmm musk sticks... haven't had them in years... have to go by some now.

:blink: quite tight

I think the word is "toight". :naughty:

Sure! But...*whispers*....could we arrange it sometime after x-mas? I'm a bit skint at the moment, but the relatives always send lots of cash for the holidays.

Okay, yeah that's not a problem. :)

I found a pic of them :naughty: ... I put them on to pose for a photo (as you do)... said I would come back later to buy them... and forgot all about them. I only remembered after I got back to Oz.

theears.jpg

:naughty: Makes me think of all the other hats I put on and took photos of... you're not supposed to do it (cos I was just messing around), but I sweet talked the guy working there and my "hot aussie accent" swayed him. I must have tried on about a dozen. :roftl:

Hey Arts..

yes you totally have to try musk sticks

And I realised today, this weekend is actually happening (It sunk in to a greater level when I filled my car with petrol and then brought wrapping paper for the SS...... man I brought a lot of random crap for that :mf_rosetinted:)

SOY!!

Yes...musk sticks....*queasy smile*

And from what you've told me, your SS will love your gift. Random objects are always appreciated.

(I may have brought some more random items today :mf_rosetinted: And am curretnly wrapping and affixing explanatory tags to items to explain their random placement as part of the gift)

Anyways, Musk sticks are good, ask all the aussies here.

I used to love them so much as a child

(I may have brought some more random items today :mf_rosetinted: And am curretnly wrapping and affixing explanatory tags to items to explain their random placement as part of the gift)

Anyways, Musk sticks are good, ask all the aussies here.

I used to love them so much as a child

:puke: < that is my opinion, lol, i was young when dad told me where they get musk from... i know it is artificial now :naughty::blink:

haha, i have one more day!

i'm dreading it, i have to spend it with my caregroup/house/whatever and i dont get on with any of the year 12's in it, i fit in better with the year 11's. Anyway, only one more day of it, then tomorrow night i have to go to a service :blink:

*appears from under the covers*

*realises with shock she is still in her pyjamas*

I just had a piece of vegemite on toast.

Strangely, I have been craving potatoes all day. :blink: Go figure.

On Oprah this lady cooked some bread thingy with cheese, melted chocolate and basil. Baaayyyysil is Oprah's favourite 'Eeeerb. :naughty: I haven't seen an episode of Oprah in years.

*appears from under the covers*

*realises with shock she is still in her pyjamas*

I just had a piece of vegemite on toast.

Strangely, I have been craving potatoes all day. :blink: Go figure.

On Oprah this lady cooked some bread thingy with cheese, melted chocolate and basil. Baaayyyysil is Oprah's favourite 'Eeeerb. :naughty: I haven't seen an episode of Oprah in years.

haha, i love watching american shows just to hear their accents

must go, some end of year thing to go to

Me too!! Ahh, the joys of having a laptop...

More shirtless Mika, she said? This should do the trick.

yum.jpg

And this one, although it isn't shirtless.

wowza.jpg

:blink: quite tight

QUITE NICE :biggrin2::bleh:

Where is everyone tonight?

Thought I would come back from my breif break before to discover a heap of posts...

Are you feeling any better Liz?