The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She also taught him how to play the piano,, (alot of good that did.. :naughty: JK!)

but you are running up huge bills with your psychiatrist.. which is really non productive.. you need to channel your life into some artwork like Aunty Dawack.. I just don't know how much longer I can afford to send you to Dr Phil... *files nails*

Well, that was your first mistake. Dr. Phil knows nothing.

If you'd sent me to Oprah, I'd be fixed by now, or fixed until the next family reunion. But we all need a little therapy after those holidays anyways.:naughty:

Soa went to Oprah and SHE'S CRAZY!! :insane: She was there the day TomKat were there and now when she's really excited she jumps up and down on the couch .. and punches the air.. it's really embarassing when she does it at McDonalds..

Scutty went to Maury Povich, but he wouldn't help her cos she wasn't a pregnant teen..

Your father, DC, went Jerry Springer... can you tell?? :chair:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOU GUYS ARE NUTS !!!!!!! *thank god* :naughty:

We know!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hypo:

Hey guys!

2 more days!

Tomorrow for me, DC and Teegs! :punk:

*parties like it's 1999*

Heya Liz!! 2 days!!!! 2 days!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

Soa went to Oprah and SHE'S CRAZY!! :insane: She was there the day TomKat were there and now when she's really excited she jumps up and down on the couch .. and punches the air.. it's really embarassing when she does it at McDonalds..

Scutty went to Maury Povich, but he wouldn't help her cos she wasn't a pregnant teen..

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Of course Daddy went to Jerry; he's the violent type.

Poor Scut...life would be so much easier for her if she were a pregnant teen.

As for Soy, she'll have to get through this phase of hers or get sacked at McD's...

HK!!!

We are, aren't we?:naughty: Insanity keeps things interesting.

How are you? (Quick question: do you know how to check who's the top poster in a thread?)

Hi Artsy !! Yes .... you click on 'Forums' in the brown bar at the top of the page ... once there ... click on the section ... ie: General Chin Wagging .... then choose a thread ie: Aussies ... & click on the 'Replies' number ... then a little box opens up & shows you how many posts everyone has made in that thread !!

*hope's explanation is clear enough*:naughty:

Ah how I remember that day *jumps on couch and punches the air then looks around embaressed*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Of course Daddy went to Jerry; he's the violent type.

Poor Scut...life would be so much easier for her if she were a pregnant teen.

As for Soy, she'll have to get through this phase of hers or get sacked at McD's...

Ah yes, its been close so far, far too close.

:blink: Excuse me? Scotland? Is he from.... SCOTLAND? :shocked:

I love his accent. Especially in the fly eyes vid

*squeaks*

YOU TUBE.... PLEASE recommend you tube vids with accent.....

*recommends the make your own fly eyes vid as can be seen here http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxL4Jcqoc0*

Ok, youtube vids in abundance. (He's talented, hilarious, AND scottish; some girl will be very lucky one day....)

Here's his first single:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S3JCknQJ4

Here's him talking about how to make his trademark glasses:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvxL4Jcqoc0

And then, just for fun, here's a bunch of other celebrities trying on his trademark glasses (Mika's one of them!!):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rieO2R67-bg