Mika on Graham Norton again?

babspanky

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrr... Bloody typical :mad3:

It's my Companies Christmas Party that evening, so I can't apply for tickets for this Waaahhh

Oooooo, suddenly feel like I have a bad cold coming on - perhaps I won't be able to make it into work that day LOL

Hope you guys get tickets though!

*not jealous at ALL*

Jules

x

Everyone seems to be ill at the moment...I'm sure you could blag your way out of work!

I'm such a bad influence...I haven't been to uni this week :o

Oooo Jennie... and I thought you were such a 'nice' girl LOL :wink2:

Companie Christmas Party returns every year, a Mika-occasions like this: only once (sometimes twice) Grab it with both hands, I should say:naughty:

:shocked::mf_lustslow::roll1: Ooooooerrrr - I've gone all unnecessary ha ha!! Well, when you put it like that it certainly makes me feel like missing the Party :roftl:

xx

Hi people! Just to let you know, Mika's on a "to be confirmed" status as it's still unsure whether he'll be attending the show... my partner is in the graphics team and says no one's sure whether he'll be on yet. But if he is I'll be able to go into the Green Room and say hi like I did before when he was on with Dustin Hoffman (which was hilarious!) He'd better turn up after pulling out of the London gigs and rescheduling for when I'm on holiday :sneaky2: Also, Russell Brand's on today's show (that's being filmed today but is the Christmas special!)

Hi people! Just to let you know, Mika's on a "to be confirmed" status as it's still unsure whether he'll be attending the show... my partner is in the graphics team and says no one's sure whether he'll be on yet. But if he is I'll be able to go into the Green Room and say hi like I did before when he was on with Dustin Hoffman (which was hilarious!) He'd better turn up after pulling out of the London gigs and rescheduling for when I'm on holiday :sneaky2: Also, Russell Brand's on today's show (that's being filmed today but is the Christmas special!)

Thanks for the info, it's to be hoped that he confirms as he has done at least 2 European TV shows since cancelling the 2 London gigs and the Radio 2 show.

Well it'll be about the same as last time I think. Mainly a performance with a couple of minutes chat before/after?

I don't care what it is... it's free!!:thumb_yello:

free stuff is always the best:punk:

are you going? I am:biggrin2:

Can you get tickets? (no harm in asking! :blush-anim-cl: )

Sorry Babs, I can't as I've already filled my little quota with my family (my parents like to see how the show is filmed and as it's the last one I thought I'd take them!) - but I might be able to next series if he comes back on! Sorry matey!

Sorry Babs, I can't as I've already filled my little quota with my family (my parents like to see how the show is filmed and as it's the last one I thought I'd take them!) - but I might be able to next series if he comes back on! Sorry matey!

Heh, not to worry, it's always worth asking! :wink2:

:shocked:

Looks like it is a new one?

The Graham Norton Show

Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen and actress Miriam Margolyes, who took the place of Madame Morrible in the original cast of the London production of Wicked, join the host as he presents a mix of monologues, celebrity chat and eccentric characters. With music by Mika SUB

Comedy/Talk Show/Talk Show

Thursday 20th December at 10:00pm on BBC 2

Thanks Babs xxx

good to see our man anywhere, anytime :wub2:

Was just tuning in to Radio 2 to listen tonight then i realised of course he cancelled that one !

dooohh !:shocked:

hugs :wink2: