The eyeball

pica_mica

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY!!!!! I FRIKKIN SCREAMED MY GUTS OUT WHEN I FIRST GLIMPSED AT IT!!!! OMG!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARES ABOUT MIKA'S WONDERFUL EYEBALL!!!!:yikes::jawdrop:

I haven't read al the posts but I'm 100% sure that he wears contact lenses in this pic.. You can see the blue from the lens *I've got contact lenses myself so I know what it looks like :wink2: *.

plus you can see that the lil red veins sort of end in a circle around his iris.

Oh gosh i feel :blush-anim-cl: for analyzing the poor guy's eye :roftl:

plus you can see that the lil red veins sort of end in a circle around his iris.

Oh gosh i feel :blush-anim-cl: for analyzing the poor guy's eye :roftl:

lol! What would he think if he knew that some fans are so obsessed they would study the details of his eye!!??

sorry for scaring you mika if you ever read this!

lol! What would he think if he knew that some fans are so obsessed they would study the details of his eye!!??

sorry for scaring you mika if you ever read this!

* Mika: Hmmm...let's see if those freaky peeps at the MFC posted something new about me..yadaya Chat about Mika....huh? What's that?:blink: A thread called the Eyeball? Ah..they made a thread about Raffa...*walks into thread, looks around..* AAAAAAAAAH WTF IS THAT?:shocked:They are....they are sick in their heads or something:shocked: *runs screaming away*

* Mika: Hmmm...let's see if those freaky peeps at the MFC posted something new about me..yadaya Chat about Mika....huh? What's that?:blink: A thread called the Eyeball? Ah..they made a thread about Raffa...*walks into thread, looks around..* AAAAAAAAAH WTF IS THAT?:shocked:They are....they are sick in their heads or something:shocked: *runs screaming away*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know if he wears contacts? We used to wear them but have stuck to glasses because we love specs. We have black framed glasses as you can tell in our avatar. We have loved every pair of Mika's glasses!!!

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Thats not scary to me at all! If I had my wicked, dirty way with him, his face would be that close to mine anyway :D

If he walks around with glasses on normally, presumably he needs to wear contacts or else he can't see. I would like to know just how bad his eyesight is.

I wear glasses all the time, contacts only if I am going swimming.