Little Britain

I've been 'Mikafied'!

Dust! Dust! Man I loooove de cake!

lmao! I just watched that one now!

Half the calories diet!!

I love the first Vicky Pollard one - the one where she does that essay. "There was this guy, or summin or nuffin, who did summin, but he aint even not done it so shut up!"

And where Andy goes to the restaurant dressed as a Smurf.... "I look a pillock!"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah actually it seems to b the opposite , only famous in Britain,lol, i just know one person who knows it now that i think of it and the boy comes from danemark,lol... hey btw what kind of an accent is it exactly in little Britain? and do some people think it is vulgar and totally unfunny in Britain?

I think it is very much a fav in Britain...it is the sort of humour ppl love here really..it's the rest of the world that don't enjoy, rather understand British humour. The accents in the show varies...from one character to another :wink2:

I think it is very much a fav in Britain...it is the sort of humour ppl love here really..it's the rest of the world that don't enjoy, rather understand British humour. The accents in the show varies...from one character to another :wink2:

well i love it too anyway, that's so hilarious. do you mean all the charachters all have accents from different places in the country?

i think the actor has crossed a whole river by swimming without any pause in RL, does anyone know about it?

well i love it too anyway, that's so hilarious. do you mean all the charachters all have accents from different places in the country?

i think the actor has crossed a whole river by swimming without any pause in RL, does anyone know about it?

Errr, yeah! He swam the English Channel, and more recently the Strait of Gibraltar for Sport Relief.

I think Fat Fighters is my favourite - its just so funny!

Errr, yeah! He swam the English Channel, and more recently the Strait of Gibraltar for Sport Relief.

He swam the Channel in a record time, i think it was 10 hours more or less.

There is a whole documentery on this on the Little Britain live dvd.

Oh wow, David Walliams surly doesnt afraid to take risks. :thumb_yello:

And raised more that 1 million pounds, I believe!