Little Britain

I've been 'Mikafied'!

'Little Britain' is another of my obsessions-or rather-dedications. ;) I have loved David and Matt since the 'Rock Profile' days!

David loves me too... clearly. ;) WHY the hell didn't I slip him my phone number? LOL!

:wub2:

Me and David Walliams

Me and Matt Lucas (I was nearly 5st heavier than I am now in that photo... ouch!! Is hard to look at that now!!)

Paul Fat Fighters Putner

Anyone go to see the live shows? I saw it 6 times!:shocked:

i want thier dvds for xmas!!!! and the dvd game and the ps2 game' date=' im obsessed with it!!"! oh and the calender!:naughty:[/quote']I have the DVD game and the PS2 game-I think personally, they're ok for collection-but useless for gaming. :( The PS2 game, I haven't yet got past the first level! You have to steer Vicky Pollard through the streets, dodging things and collect CDs, you get like a minute or two to collect hundreds of CDs-I haven't even got within a whiff of anywhere near the amount needed. And if you crash, you lose minutes off of your time... which it's almost impossible not to crash! :sneaky2:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont love you, you dont love me either, is that right??haha!!;lol!!

it's a cool signature:roftl:

yours too:naughty:

p.s: I borrowed those "rules for a defective brain" from an Indie italian group:punk:

p.p.s: the vid sux :P

The only gay in the village... hahahha love Daffyd..

I love Little Britain.. it is so clever... and the ones for..was it comic relief?? Can't remember now.. ones with special appearances of different artists.. hilarious!! :roftl:

I prefer the "League of Gentlemen"!

Yay!! I loooooove League of Gentlemen. It is the best!! Especially season 1.. Are you local?? damn, I miss it.. I think i have to put on the dvd in a bit... anyway, mariposa I've been to the village they use as the set of Royston Vasey... i'll look for pics...don't have a lot on me here.. but I'll find some :thumb_yello:

'Little Britain' is another of my obsessions-or rather-dedications. ;) I have loved David and Matt since the 'Rock Profile' days!

David loves me too... clearly. ;) WHY the hell didn't I slip him my phone number? LOL!

Me and David Walliams

Me and Matt Lucas (I was nearly 5st heavier than I am now in that photo... ouch!! Is hard to look at that now!!)

Paul Fat Fighters Putner

Anyone go to see the live shows? I saw it 6 times!

I have the DVD game and the PS2 game-I think personally, they're ok for collection-but useless for gaming. :( The PS2 game, I haven't yet got past the first level! You have to steer Vicky Pollard through the streets, dodging things and collect CDs, you get like a minute or two to collect hundreds of CDs-I haven't even got within a whiff of anywhere near the amount needed. And if you crash, you lose minutes off of your time... which it's almost impossible not to crash!

Love your pic with Matt.. you two look so cute...:thumb_yello:

Here Mariposa, just a few photos, they're quite old..... my fav.. Les Mcquin's house door!! :roftl:

The only gay in the village... hahahha love Daffyd..

I love Little Britain.. it is so clever... and the ones for..was it comic relief?? Can't remember now.. ones with special appearances of different artists.. hilarious!! :roftl:

Yes, it was for comic relief.

Russel Brand had Undergarment on, David Walliams pucking all over Jonathan Ross (as part of the show). :roftl: :roftl:

Brilliant! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it was for comic relief.

Russel Brand had Undergarment on, David Walliams pucking all over Jonathan Ross (as part of the show). :roftl: :roftl:

Brilliant! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: bloody hilarious..

Yeah, i know!

:naughty:

I love the character Anne - the one that's mental, but not really mental.... Err Err Errrrrrr!!

EH EH EH...what i love about her is when there is a phone call she is completly normal, after the phone call its back to business LOL.

I love Sebastian (Whateva!) and Vicky, those characters are the best in my opinion. :thumb_yello:

yours too:naughty:

p.s: I borrowed those "rules for a defective brain" from an Indie italian group:punk:

p.p.s: the vid sux :P

:naughty: * Pam caught in the borrowing act*

(i added "karma misses no one" though, you 've seen? :roftl:)

almost all the vids sux anyway (except from D.A.N.C.E of course:mf_lustslow:)

LMAO at the only gay, it is SO funny, i wonder what the person who wrote this had in mind, i mean how the idea came through, you know like "one of my charachter will be willing to be the only and lonely gay in town",lol, come on and the fourwheelschair,lol, the guy does pretend he cant walk, wtf??!!:roftl: it's so ridiculous and brilliant, i love it or when he is so ****ing anxious to pass the HIV test but he had never had any S relationship LOL, it was dead hilarious.

btw is it famous in britain?

:naughty: * Pam caught in the borrowing act*

(i added "karma misses no one" though, you 've seen? :roftl:)

almost all the vids sux anyway (except from D.A.N.C.E of course:mf_lustslow:)

LMAO at the only gay, it is SO funny, i wonder what the person who wrote this had in mind, i mean how the idea came through, you know like "one of my charachter will be willing to be the only and lonely gay in town",lol, come on and the fourwheelschair,lol, the guy does pretend he cant walk, wtf??!!:roftl: it's so ridiculous and brilliant, i love it or when he is so ****ing anxious to pass the HIV test but he had never had any S relationship LOL, it was dead hilarious.

btw is it famous in britain?

It's already had two or three series in Britain. Very popular. Catch phrases in common use. We use "computer says no" *cough:naughty: all the time at work

It's already had two or three series in Britain. Very popular. Catch phrases in common use. We use "computer says no" *cough:naughty: all the time at work

yeah actually it seems to b the opposite , only famous in Britain,lol, i just know one person who knows it now that i think of it and the boy comes from danemark,lol... hey btw what kind of an accent is it exactly in little Britain? and do some people think it is vulgar and totally unfunny in Britain?