I've been 'Mikafied'!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laaaaadiiiiz!:bleh:

but my very fav is Sebastian & the Prime Minister :biggrin2:

i love sebastian!!!!!!! i saw this episode yesterday, and PM was in this green room, and suddenly sebastian walked in, and started singing beautiful by christina and when he finished he kissed PM on the head and said something but i forgot whjat it was :roftl: :roftl: and i also remember seeing one a few days ago, and he looked like he was uhm........*doesnt know how to put it into words* uh....sucking on PMs lollipop (XD) but he was actually doing up his flyers lol:roftl: :roftl:

(sorry, it was the best way i could put it XD )

i love sebastian!!!!!!! i saw this episode yesterday' date=' and PM was in this green room, and suddenly sebastian walked in, and started singing beautiful by christina and when he finished he kissed PM on the head and said something but i forgot whjat it was :roftl: :roftl: and i also remember seeing one a few days ago, and he looked like he was uhm........*doesnt know how to put it into words* uh....sucking on PMs lollipop (XD) but he was actually doing up his flyers lol:roftl: :roftl:

(sorry, it was the best way i could put it XD )[/quote']

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh god!! it's so hilarious!!! thanks to MTV!!! i so love lou and andy!!

damn, Little Britain is the most genial thing Great Britain has produced since..mika:bleh:

& do u know

...Dame Sally Markham writes a novel?:naughty:

"The Lady in Mauve. Chapter One - The End.":roftl:

who has seen little britain here? i absolutly love it!!!!!!! especially andy' date=' lou, daffyd and sebastian!!!!!!:wub2::roftl::mf_lustslow:

i was just wondering if there was anyoine else here who loved it lol plus i felt like making a new thread lol:wink2: :naughty:[/quote']

I prefer the "League of Gentlemen"! :biggrin2: