Round 2: HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be in the hot seat again, Kate! You can put me in after all the newbies too, but could I request either January 24th or 25th? I'll be in Paris the first three weeks of January, then I'll only be home for a couple days before I'm gone for another week to visit my brother. Thanks so much! :)

Suuure why not since I'll be on break for a while and I haven't done it before.

I'll be random and pick umm...... Jan 3rd. :naughty: I should be bored enough by then since I won't go back until later in Jan.

I don't usually take requests unless the person's gonig to be away or something, without access to a computer at all. So if you're going to be around, is it okay with we just go in order? You'll probably be before Jan. 3. It just gets too hectic to make special requests for everyone.

Kate, I will not be able to take place in The Hot Seat tomorrow. Im sorry

No need to put me on a new date.. :wink2:

Zahara .... I think Kate must be away .... a few of us have now not had our hotseat ..... I sent her a pm suggesting the whole thing goes on hold until maybe after Christmas & New Year ....... :thumb_yello:

Zahara .... I think Kate must be away .... a few of us have now not had our hotseat ..... I sent her a pm suggesting the whole thing goes on hold until maybe after Christmas & New Year ....... :thumb_yello:

Ah.. I see... Thank you