Round 2: HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR AN IMPORTANT NEW RULE.

No new sign-ups right now.

Hey everybody. After the success of the first Hot Seat (more info here), it is now back by popular demand.

This was made for those of you who maybe missed your Hotseat day, didn't get many questions, or those of you who want another chance. If you had a good, decent hotseat, please be fair and let others sign up first so they get a go. :-)

Here is how it works:

1. You volunteer yourself to go in the Hot Seat by stating so in this thread. Please don't PM me, my Inbox is nearly full and I don't have time to go through everything at the moment.

2. I will add you to the list by numbers. First come first serve.

3. On your assigned day, I will make a thread for you with a title similar to: "8-25-07 AKATEISAKATE is in the Hotseat!" You don't need to do anything on your day but answer questions in the thread set up for you. :-)

5. Members ask you hot and spicy questions and you answer them!

Please don't worry about Time Zones, since the forum isn't really in a predominant time zone anyway. Everyone will have a full 24 hours to answer questions.

Special requests are only taken for people who are going to be away and won't have access to a computer on a certain date. I can't make special dates for everyone in school, since that's most of us. It gets a little hectic with too many special requests, so these are the limits- and it's totally fine to ask if you truly need a different date. :)

:hypo: HOT SEAT ROUND 2 CONTESTANTS!:hypo:

:giljotiini::ghostrider_h4h: :laser: :bond:

1. happikali (1/2)

2. rockinbabzz (1/3)

3. Starrats (1/4)

4. Jolene (1/5)

5. nathaliiexx (1/6)

6. annabelle (1/7)

7. Haley & Megan Meyer (1/8)

8. PhotoJenic (1/9)

9. MIKA_OBESSED (1/10)

10. Glowstick (1/11)

11. Fmbm (1/12)

12. Diana (1/13)

13. Sasje (1/14)

14. I've been 'Mikafied'! (1/15)

15. Becky (1/16)

16. GhostsInTheRadio (1/17)

17. Sarah_Lollipop (1/18)

18. RosinaKiwi (1/19)

19. pinkunicorn123 (1/20)

20. Kalas (1/21)

21. Barunka (1/22)

22. RosinaKiwi (1/23)

23. backflip_76 (1/24)

24. kittie88 (1/25)

25. norwalk174 (1/26)

26. I <3 MIKA!!! (1/27)

27. Finkster (1/28)

28. BonjourMika1990 (1/29)

29. IngievV (1/30)

30. heineken22 (1/31)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody. After the success of the first Hot Seat (more info here), it is now back by popular demand.

This was made for those of you who maybe missed your Hotseat day, didn't get many questions, or those of you who want another chance. If you had a good, decent hotseat, please be fair and let others sign up first so they get a go. :-)

New Sign-ups are also welcome!

Here is how it works:

1. You volunteer yourself to go in the Hot Seat by stating so in this thread. Please don't PM me, my Inbox is nearly full and I don't have time to go through everything at the moment.

3. On your assigned day, I will make a thread for you with a title similar to: "8-25-07 AKATEISAKATE is in the Hotseat!" You don't need to do anything on your day but answer questions in the thread set up for you. :-)

Please don't worry about Time Zones, since the forum isn't really in a predominant time zone anyway. Everyone will have a full 24 hours to answer questions.

Since it's a Snow Day today and already a bit into the morning, I'll start. Plus, I got like, less than 10 questions on my last hotseat because nobody knew who I was back then. :naughty:

1. AKateisaKate (12/13)

Hiya Kate !! :biggrin2: Yes ... I was one of the one's 2 weeks ago ... who wasn't able to be online when it was my turn .... I only got to answer a few questions ... belatedly ... :boxed: ... would it be possible to have another go ?? I can do it mid- next week ??!! Here's hoping ... :wub2::thumb_yello:

New Sign-ups are also welcome!

Here is how it works:

Since it's a Snow Day today and already a bit into the morning, I'll start. Plus, I got like, less than 10 questions on my last hotseat because nobody knew who I was back then. :naughty:

1. AKateisaKate (12/13)

ME me me!:biggrin2:

I love the hotseat, and it would be nice if I was in one day :wink2: