Round 2: HOT SEAT at the MFC!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are people going for a second time yet? because i missed my day a looooooong time ago and you said you would put me in once you started putting people up for their second day :tears: i wanna be in the hot seat...

I know, a lot of people missed their days after you, so I couldn't really put you up first. I was going to PM you about it, but then I forgot and have been basically disoriented about everything (as you can kind of get a slight jist of in that other thread that explains what happened). So I'm really sorry about that, I screwed up. At the time I didn't realize so many people would miss their hotseats, people would have so many requests, and it got out of hand. I apologize. Is 1/21 okay? If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free.

I know, a lot of people missed their days after you, so I couldn't really put you up first. I was going to PM you about it, but then I forgot and have been basically disoriented about everything (as you can kind of get a slight jist of in that other thread that explains what happened). So I'm really sorry about that, I screwed up. At the time I didn't realize so many people would miss their hotseats, people would have so many requests, and it got out of hand. I apologize. Is 1/21 okay? If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free.

i won't be able to come on until after school and i'll have homework and stuff but i guess i can try to find some time :naughty:

:shocked:

I feel awful about missing my hotseat date- i haven't been on here to much lately and didn't realise I was up so soon :shocked:

Could I please be put to the bottom of the list and I promise I will write it in my diary so I don't miss it again.

I am really sorry.....

I don't think there are gonig to be anymore hotseat dates after the ones already scheduled there. People aren't even asking many questions, because lots of them aren't showing up.

Jolene- It's okay, you shouldn't feel bad about anything! Please don't. :-) If you look back for your hotseat thread, there might be a few questions there. You can answer those, but just don't take any new questions that weren't there already... Just because I want to give the people going now a fair chance (since they probably won't get many questions anyway). That's the usual policy when people miss their hotseats. Just answer what's there. I hope that sounds fair? :)