Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recorded Happy Ending...

it's very homemade, because I recorded it with my mp4 player

and as I said in myspace, I lost the tempo so it's a complete weird version haha

Hope it sounds good to your ears...Mika would kill me! If he gave Martin a reprimand...

Ok here is it!

happ.wav - 0.90MB

Is that you accompanying yourself on guitar? Well done!

Is that you accompanying yourself on guitar? Well done!

I'm a shame as a guitar player ...but I borrowed my sister's guitar and did it. Not at the same time of course, because I NEVER can do 2 things at the same time!! I'm stupid!! haha

but someway I managed to put all together :bleh:

and you?? have you recorded your songs? I have Your simpathy left, and I'll do it with the guitar as well :naughty:

Well I seem to keep recording songs that I never put my hand up for in the first place but I'm having fun with it anyway. I've done a new version of Lollipop, not 100% happy with it as i get flatter across the course of the song but you don't notice it unless you go back and play again immediately from the beginnning lol. But yesterday i did a better version and fiddled with it and lost it, so I'm not gonna mess with this one. Anyway, here it is. hope you like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjdw1mmtb20

Well I seem to keep recording songs that I never put my hand up for in the first place but I'm having fun with it anyway. I've done a new version of Lollipop, not 100% happy with it as i get flatter across the course of the song but you don't notice it unless you go back and play again immediately from the beginnning lol. But yesterday i did a better version and fiddled with it and lost it, so I'm not gonna mess with this one. Anyway, here it is. hope you like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cjdw1mmtb20

what a nice version of lollipop. it's not so hectically like the original. your voice comes into your own. you have a beautiful soft and dark voice and i'm jealous, i wish i could sing so low as well. it's a voice i can listen to for hours. thanks for sharing your verion here :thumb_yello:

what a nice version of lollipop. it's not so hectically like the original. your voice comes into your own. you have a beautiful soft and dark voice and i'm jealous, i wish i could sing so low as well. it's a voice i can listen to for hours. thanks for sharing your verion here :thumb_yello:

Thanks Rose. haha, I wish I could sing as high as you! Amazing!

here is an alternate version of my grace kelly cover. i changed only the beginning (the first four lines) and i'd just be curious if you like it or if you prefer my other version posted before :)

I've listened to the first version which I quite like, i'll have to listen to this one tomorrow. I also listened to Relax and Any Other World. I like Relax, the soaring top notes are something else. I'm not as keen on Any Other World, it almost sounds like it's too deep for your voice even though you are singing it up an octave. Ummm, it doesn't suit the colour of your voice as well as the other two songs, you might say? Not sure how to say what I mean...

i'm not supposed to be on here, which is why I won't be listening to anyone's stuff tonight, but just wanted to get this one posted. I did a couple of versions of Instant Martyr. i think this is the best so far (less mistakes), but i did it on the second pc where the speakers are crappy so i really can't hear it properly lol. Hope it comes out ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1dxu5jkzjem

chickadee, i loove your version of Lollipop!! wow, that's is being a good alto. Sounds deep but really sweet, like a fagot or an oboe...

Rose, we all would like to sing as high as you :naughty:...but for me, If I sing higher, I can do it, but it lose quality. I guess your voice is naturally soprano, so you're used to the high notes and not so used to the low ones. Mine is not, that's the difference :wink2:

I'll put here the link I put previously on myspace

http://www.zshare.net/audio/717074776500a2/ I'm learning the song little by little hehe

and Ioana, your version of Love today is good, it has some little issues, but sounds great to listen without pretensions :wink2: Seems like it has something like a coloratura in the higher parts (like '95' or 'make you smile'...i dunno why but it's really nice!! haha

and Ioana, your version of Love today is good, it has some little issues, but sounds great to listen without pretensions :wink2: Seems like it has something like a coloratura in the higher parts (like '95' or 'make you smile'...i dunno why but it's really nice!! haha

It has more than just some little issues but it's always fun to sing :naughty:

Mika is simply evil because he writes them for his voice only and it's the passing from the '95' to 'everybody's gonna love today' that is a bit sadistic

As I said,my voice is better for things like Stuck in The Middle than Love Today and Relax

thank you, i'm glad you liked it. your comment makes me so happy!! :blush-anim-cl::original:

I even went on your myspace and listened to your songs...I'm not a fan of "In any other world" but your version really hit me, sung the way you sing it gives it something really beautiful, that's a very beautiful song that way, the classic chanting shows an all different persepective and lol your from germany, it does make sense now, germans are always so anachronistic...if someday you make a concert let me know i'll be the first to come:thumb_yello: