LICM Fan CD

Ioana

ok you make me post Love Today now

I don't think I'll put it on the Cd anyway,Love Today ain't my comfort song,sing-wise

But here is in case anyone is curious

Love Today

As usual, I enjoyed it. maybe it's not quite your thing, i do prefer the some of the other songs you've done, but still enjoyable.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is an alternate version of my grace kelly cover. i changed only the beginning (the first four lines) and i'd just be curious if you like it or if you prefer my other version posted before :)

I liked this version. Are you sure you only changed the beginning, cos I could have sworn there were other differences?....

okay, i sang happy ending http://www.zshare.net/download/723090760e2586/.

i messed up a few times and i had to be fairly quiet while singing but its my voice either way. I don't want it on the fan c.d. just yet (because it's not perfect obviously, when i go back and listen i can hear where i'm off or flat *cringes* so i apologize about that. I've also found its hard to sing both parts at once lol) but i was wondering what people think? I'll probably take it down a little later but if i could get a little feedback first it'd be wonderful.

Hi! I don't have the right kind of player to read this file:thumbdown: Have to wait till hubby gets home from work and then see if he knows what I should do.

Hi Chick

Just popped by to say I like your new avatar, very sweet!:thumb_yello:

Why thank you K! How come you didn't do one? Actually, come to think of it, how come I never see you in the Oldlings thread? I didn't think I was going to make it into the poster project but robi said I still had a little time, so I got my Mum onto it.

Why thank you K! How come you didn't do one? Actually, come to think of it, how come I never see you in the Oldlings thread? I didn't think I was going to make it into the poster project but robi said I still had a little time, so I got my Mum onto it.

I prefer to look at Mika, not my little skanky face when I was small! lol:roftl:

Night Night I'm off to bed fro some chocolate! he he

I don't know this song Romis. Is this a mika song or am I asking a dumb question? I liked you singing it, whosever song it is.

they're the first 2 verses of More than yesterday (Luke Juby)...Ioana knows it like her own hand, hahaha. I don't do it much good, I need practise

I liked this version. Are you sure you only changed the beginning, cos I could have sworn there were other differences?....

thanks for your feedback.

yes i only changed the beginnging :)

Hi! I don't have the right kind of player to read this file:thumbdown: Have to wait till hubby gets home from work and then see if he knows what I should do.

i also had problems to open the file, but it works with the windows media player.

Lady Godiva did you remove the file of your song? I went to have another try at listening to it and zshare said it wasn't there anymore??

Also, Ioana, could you please remove my version of Instant Martyr? I'm sorry about this, but I had the opportunity to hear it through good speakers and there's all sorts of errors I couldn't hear before. I want to have another go at recording that one some other time and I'd rather that one wasn't there.

Lady Godiva did you remove the file of your song? I went to have another try at listening to it and zshare said it wasn't there anymore??

Also, Ioana, could you please remove my version of Instant Martyr? I'm sorry about this, but I had the opportunity to hear it through good speakers and there's all sorts of errors I couldn't hear before. I want to have another go at recording that one some other time and I'd rather that one wasn't there.

oh yea, sorry! I'll re upload it for ya

http://www.zshare.net/download/74067727569d8a/

all right, it's not amazing, and i didn't try to do anything special, but its me nonetheless.:)

Hey this is great. If you're not happy with it and want to do a cleaner version, that's O.K., but this was really nice to listen to. I like your voice, easy on the ear. And yeah, you do sound young, but you also sound like this song is pitched well for you. I can't do this one, i've tried, it's awful. Good job!

so how's it coming along? :cheerful_h4h:

Well, a lot of the initial crowd seem to have recorded their bit and left. Either that or they are still around and just don't comment. We've had some people join later... And then there's a couple of us that have had a go at just about every song Mika's ever done. O.K., maybe I exaggerate, but out of the songs I originally put my hand up for, I think I've done one of them, but I've done about 3 or 4 other ones instead cos I'm just having such a good time!

Speaking of which.... I know we're not doing unmentionables, but I fell in love with something the other day and couldn't help but do a version...or three.

I originally did one that was pitched the same as Mika, not my favourite place to be singing, but it didn't sound too bad. Then I thought I'd try a lower version to see what it sounded like. Again, it didn't sound too bad. But both these versions were breathy soft-throat singing and I wanted to try it a bit fuller. So I recorded another version that was lower still and where I'm singing a bit fuller. And it also didn't sound too bad. The trouble was that while none were bad, none was a standout great either. So I'm gonna put all three up and ask for your opinions. You don't have to listen if you don't want to, this is not going on the CD (I understand) so this is just for fun.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1muejt5tktj

http://www.mediafire.com/?etdjwqb0bue

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnxvjvmt12x

I will

Ummm, Ioana, my version of Lollipop is posted under My Interpretation. I got a surprise to see it there and thought "I'm sure i haven't recorded My Interpretation yet!"

:lmao:

sorry,my bad

http://www.zshare.net/download/74067727569d8a/

all right, it's not amazing, and i didn't try to do anything special, but its me nonetheless.:)

I'll update it with this one then?