LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's funny....this cd thing... i wish i could do that also...but i sing horrible and i think i can't record it...

oh me too! i cant go to one octave i doubt! nevermind three or four! i have somewhat of a deep voice, but not when i scream! (which is quite often):roftl:

oh me too! i cant go to one octave i doubt! nevermind three or four! i have somewhat of a deep voice, but not when i scream! (which is quite often):roftl:

so pick the songs that flatter your deeper voice and don't use as big a range! That's what I've been trying to do, since I don't have a wonderful voice. Or you can always sing something in a different key to what it was written in. Lollipop is way too high for me, so i did an acapella version that i pitched lower.

at my party i turned love today into a headbanging song. im sure mika would piss himself if he heard it!:roftl:

HAHA i kinda rapped lollipop :roftl: not 4 this recording but yeah i always thought that song has rapping potential :roftl:

aw come on! i can't really sing either but i did it! "...it's just a matter of being mad enough to want to do it" :naughty:

I wanted so much to participate in this and I don't have any microphone, nor mp3 :/ ech...

me the same... I tried to record some songs with my build up micro in my laptop but it's crapp... :thumbdown: I will need to borrow nice mic to do that again!

I hope you'll make it :>

I wanted to borrow mp3 from someone but poeple are so unfriendly when it comes to borrowing their mp3 :boxed:

I'd lend it to someone if he would need it :shocked:

yep I know what U feel... :thumbdown:

me the same... I tried to record some songs with my build up micro in my laptop but it's crapp... :thumbdown: I will need to borrow nice mic to do that again!

I hope you'll make it :>

I wanted to borrow mp3 from someone but poeple are so unfriendly when it comes to borrowing their mp3 :boxed:

I'd lend it to someone if he would need it :shocked:

doesn't the camera record? Or the phone?

If anyone has the backing for happy ending could they PM me pretty plz? Or Over my shoulder? I do singing in shows n stuff so I think those would be nice ones if I can get the backings?

Vix xx

Check the first post of this thread,there's a link to where u can find it

Happy Ending is there for sure,dun remember if Over my shoulder too

doesn't the camera record? Or the phone?

Yep, I have recorded it on my camera, but when I asked ppl here, how to separate the voice from the picture, nobody knew how to help me :(

Maybe you know, how to do it? :o

I will love you to the end of my life, if you know how to do it :naughty:

Yep, I have recorded it on my camera, but when I asked ppl here, how to separate the voice from the picture, nobody knew how to help me :(

Maybe you know, how to do it? :o

I will love you to the end of my life, if you know how to do it :naughty:

try to check if the camera can record "only sound"

if not,search for All2MP3 recorder,download it and then you can record the sound from the video

select "record sound from other media" :thumb_yello:

if not,search for All2MP3 recorder,download it and then you can record the sound from the video

auntie Io...always here :thumb_yello:

OMG! I love you! :roftl:

I'll try that!

But now I have a flu... again :thumbdown:

I hate flu :tears:

yeah....yesterday I tryed to record some of those songs...and all of them were ends with laugh... 'cos I didn't have a voice for catching the highest tones or the lowest...oh it was sooo hilarious... :D or I just didn't pay enought atenttion and mixed up a lyrics LOL

yeah....yesterday I tryed to record some of those songs...and all of them were ends with laugh... 'cos I didn't have a voice for catching the highest tones or the lowest...oh it was sooo hilarious... :D or I just didn't pay enought atenttion and mixed up a lyrics LOL

Yeah, I know what you mean. I tried to record Happy Ending a couple of times, because I couldn't stop lauging :blush-anim-cl: When I thought about all of you, and Mika, hearing me, singing his song I just couldn't stop it :naughty: But after few records I'm ready to do it seriously! :punk:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I tried to record Happy Ending a couple of times, because I couldn't stop lauging :blush-anim-cl: When I thought about all of you, and Mika, hearing me, singing his song I just couldn't stop it :naughty: But after few records I'm ready to do it seriously! :punk:

yep U know... last time I was healthy I was manage to sung Emmy Rosum's part from Phantom at the Opera (without the very last part) and now I can manage only Gerard's LOL:roftl: :bleh: