LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we bring u action and satisfaction :naughty: oh god i'm forever corrupted

lol mika, cherisse and luke :lmao: the ending sounds like LT a bit, with the do do dododo doooo.

:lmfao:

Nice parallel :roftl:

So Luke would be the wickedly smart squirrel (:roftl: , just love how that wounded ),Mika the heartthrob (:das:) and Cherisse the cutest of them all (:naughty: )

GRRRR :mad3: everytime i'm trying to record either the phone rings or cars pass and sound their horns...like every min! i live in a really buzy area and there's a traffic light right outside and so ppl r constantly honking their horns as the light turns to green...impatient ppl!! now there r ppl arguing outside :mad3:

:lmfao:

Nice parallel :roftl:

So Luke would be the wickedly smart squirrel (:roftl: , just love how that wounded ),Mika the heartthrob (:das:) and Cherisse the cutest of them all (:naughty: )

...it all plays out so naturally....:naughty:

sry martin and mikey :blush-anim-cl:

chipmunk3.gif

do do do doooo :roftl:

I'm sure mikey and martin will find the suitable animals for them

EDIT:

l_520d26d1925361d076e5616882c35e9d.jpg

Bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lmao:

:( the first pic isn't showing!

:lmfao: haha oh god can u photoshop their faces on??? do it!!! please :biggrin2: but like just their facial features, but leave the chipmunks' ears etc...

:( the first pic isn't showing!

:lmfao: haha oh god can u photoshop their faces on??? do it!!! please :biggrin2: but like just their facial features, but leave the chipmunks' ears etc...

I dun have photoshop,but we should ask some graphic experts :das:

I'll record it if your want. Do you know how to put it together if I send it by internet??? just like hannah did...hehe...with the christmas song...

sorry, i don't have the equipment...:thumbdown:

I Offer My Services

Please Consider Me!

I'd Be Happy To Help!

ooooh, i need the backing tracks for "instant martyr" and maybe "intoxicated". :wub2:

Yeap,every single submitted song :biggrin2:

no matter how bad it is? :naughty:

dunno what to say..I mean they were up on youtube for a long time now and it would be a bit irrational to act like we never heard them

i do think so.

and: PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR "TEARDROP"!

haha I rocorded myself but I only have a photo camera to record... sounds creepy :thumbdown: and I'm sick for a week now so my voice is :thumbdown: too but I wanted to record it :naughty:

I will try a better one but I could uploade this version if you want something to laugh about :roftl:

Edit: Nobody will do overrated ? :( I love the song so much but it's to high for me

no matter how bad it is?

and: PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR "TEARDROP"!

no matter at all :das:

I will :thumb_yello:

haha I rocorded myself but I only have a photo camera to record... sounds creepy and I'm sick for a week now so my voice is :thumbdown: too but I wanted to record it :naughty:

I will try a better one but I could uploade this version if you want something to laugh about :roftl:

Edit: Nobody will do overrated ? :( I love the song so much but it's to high for me

you can sing it an octave lower ,but no matter how it sounds anyway :biggrin2:

GRRRR :mad3: everytime i'm trying to record either the phone rings or cars pass and sound their horns...like every min! i live in a really buzy area and there's a traffic light right outside and so ppl r constantly honking their horns as the light turns to green...impatient ppl!! now there r ppl arguing outside :mad3:

well, same here...but makes the recording uniqe! :biggrin2: maybe a Mika-song with a horn...

Grmbl my recordings all fail:mf_rosetinted:

Put the fangs away,I bet they make it uncomfy to growl properly

in any case,u still have time,and u sure u only wanna do one song? :das:

Ioana when are you coming to Buc ?:biggrin2::naughty:

Uh...tough one :lol3:

Have to ask my friend when she's flying back from Amsterdam

thanks dude! :naughty:

anytime brotha' :mf_rosetinted:

Put the fangs away,I bet they make it uncomfy to growl properly

in any case,u still have time,and u sure u only wanna do one song? :das:

I love my fangs and I can growl like an angry dog:mf_rosetinted: And I already have 2 songs in case you haven't put your glasses on:mf_rosetinted: