LICM Fan CD

Ioana

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sorry but please can you take my name off the list???

I didnt knew that i had a man's voice so i feel a little bit sad,and i speak and maybe sing like a robot,so i dont wanna be embarrased of myself again.

Im really sorry about that

lol....

I also recorded one song...and I STUNK!! really! if you don't want to go deaf please take me out of the list too aswell...sorry guys

I didnt knew that i had a man's voice so i feel a little bit sad,and i speak and maybe sing like a robot,so i dont wanna be embarrased of myself again.

lol....

I also recorded one song...and I STUNK!! really! if you don't want to go deaf please take me out of the list too aswell...sorry guys

awwwwww :thumbdown: i'm sure mika would still love it if you guys aren't the best singers but he'll know that even though you're not the best you wanted to do this for him

if i had a microphone i would do it even though my singing voice is DREADFUL:naughty:

awwwwww :thumbdown: i'm sure mika would still love it if you guys aren't the best singers but he'll know that even though you're not the best you wanted to do this for him

if i had a microphone i would do it even though my singing voice is DREADFUL:naughty:

so....do you think I still should do it? Like, give you the link of my singing?

is that someone's doing that you feel like that? Because I really think it's an exageration and your voice might actually sound great

Plus,no one expects you to be singers,it's mainly celebrating diversity here

wouldn't it be boring to have all Mika's singing here?

lol....

I heard your ring ring recording for one,and that is not something I would take off the list

you were having such a great time singing it

[font=Century

Gothic]awwwwww :thumbdown: i'm sure mika would still love it if you guys aren't the best singers but he'll know that even though you're not the best you wanted to do this for him

if i had a microphone i would do it even though my singing voice is DREADFUL:naughty:[/font]

:thumb_yello: still no mic? photocam with voice recorder?

Well! I've finally uploaded one of my songs, which is Love today! I really hope you like it!!

Enjoy! (If you can!:bleh: )

http://www.mediafire.com/?coxcd1k5uub

(Please comment and tell me how it is! Even if the comments are bad, bring 'em on!!:wink2: )

Wow, how can you get so high?!!!! I like it! :thumb_yello:

(And where did you find the background, btw?

Well! I've finally uploaded one of my songs, which is Love today! I really hope you like it!!

Enjoy! (If you can!:bleh: )

http://www.mediafire.com/?coxcd1k5uub

(Please comment and tell me how it is! Even if the comments are bad, bring 'em on!!:wink2: )

****oh your file is sooo heavy! finally! haha****

Lola, it's great!!! I love youuu, I'm your biggest fan!!! :naughty:

Just you need to fix your voice projection, to make it sound with a better timbre in the falsettos...

Piece of advice: have you heard gregorian chant?? ...no, don't sing it the same way, but that speed, concentrating in evey single note hahaha. And never forget to vocalize before singing :wink2:

can i just say,the brown blue thing messes up my grace kelly :lol2:

I'm always get tongue tied with all the Mika songs!! specially Billy Brown..hahaha

the most difficult part of GK is for me "I could be wholesome I could be loathsome" because it's pronounced different form the way I read it with my spanish mind!

I'm always get tongue tied with all the Mika songs!! specially Billy Brown..hahaha

the most difficult part of GK is for me "I could be wholesome I could be loathsome" because it's pronounced different form the way I read it with my spanish mind!

that's not the problem,but the fact that the notes change like that,I mean you sing way higher ,and I just don't like the sound of that sudden change :lol3:

that's not the problem,but the fact that the notes change like that,I mean you sing way higher ,and I just don't like the sound of that sudden change :lol3:

Dunno how to explain it well...you have to anticipate! If your register is not so high as a soprano, perhaps you have to start with the falsetto in the 'violet sky part'...and always try to relax your cheeks and lips and put the tongue in the floor of the mouth...or anything that helps you feeling your throat really open in the back part :biggrin2: Like breathing slowly entering the air thru your mouth

You'll get it with the practise :wink2:

Dunno how to explain it well...you have to anticipate! If your register is not so high as a soprano, perhaps you have to start with the falsetto in the 'violet sky part'...and always try to relax your cheeks and lips and put the tongue in the floor of the mouth...or anything that helps you feeling your throat really open in the back part :biggrin2: Like breathing slowly entering the air thru your mouth

You'll get it with the practise :wink2:

haha,that's not it,the falsetto is all good,just that my ears don't like that sudden registry change...needed time to adjust to it even with mika

haha,that's not it,the falsetto is all good,just that my ears don't like that sudden registry change...needed time to adjust to it even with mika

haha I repeat: You'll get it with the practise :naughty:

it's like a math problem: the best you practise, the faster you can solve it!

and your ears won't like the sound you make. It always happen, and it takes some time to get used. If it makes you feel better:

You never hear your own falsettos the same way it sounds for the other people hearing (Mika may be used to it now)

...so, try it, record it, and let us hear if it sounds OK :thumb_yello:

The deadline is the 20th of January, isn't it ?

I'm still looking how to record it.. and when I know how to do that,

I'll say if I join, ok ?

:)

jan 20 is just temporary,it's not gonna have to be due til march at least :bleh:

take ur time

Ioana,you don't sound like a 20 year old...your voice is really particular...

BTW, there's a singer here who has the same colour of voice than you...

PS: are you singing on Mika?? hahaha