LICM Fan CD

Ioana

:shocked: .............:boxed:

Ok maybe I don't want to do this anymore haha

Can't belive you'd get intimidated

I don't want Mika to hear my voice (which is probably sh*t):no:

Hey,not everyone's a singer,and Mika knows it,he will love the fact that you sang for him,plus,he will not even know who's singin it

Can I also do Everybody's talking?:biggrin2:

but of course

Do you only post the people on the first post from whom you already got the records?

No,but the people who have chosen songs and told me about it

I have audacity but only learnt it existed about two weeks ago and so have only been "plain" recording. I may have to fiddle around with it.... BTW, nobody's doing sweet dreams or missionary man?? If I can work out how to multilayer a track I might do sweet dreams.

well let me know if u decide :biggrin2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,not everyone's a singer,and Mika knows it,he will love the fact that you sang for him,plus,he will not even know who's singin it

Do you mean that you won't write the singers names or usernames or whatever on the booklet :blink: or that you will and anyway he still won't have a clue who we are? :naughty:

Can't belive you'd get intimidated

When it comes to my voice, I am very self-concious about it haha - believe it.

Well if he doesn't know who's singing then I might not mind:naughty:

having our names on there is a bit of a two edged sword. Of course he doesn't know who we really are, but if he thinks a song isn't real great, you don't want him to know it was you, but if he thinks it's good, you want him to know it's you. Do you get what I mean? Vanity, vanity. Ah if only my ego didn't come into it.

I have karaoke versions of relax, GK and LT...

If somebody knows how to remove the voice of Your simpathy (the demo, it has to be easier that the CD...), or the same for Happy ending, I'd be thankful...

i'm thinking about doing "how much do you love me", but that sounds not right if i sing it alone. i need a background voice. :blink:

I'll record it if your want. Do you know how to put it together if I send it by internet??? just like hannah did...hehe...with the christmas song...

I Offer My Services

Please Consider Me!

I'd Be Happy To Help!

El, how can you erase the voice of a record, and save the file without voices?? :boxed: I'm looking for a good way to do it

El, how can you erase the voice of a record, and save the file without voices?? :boxed: I'm looking for a good way to do it

don't think you can...there is a filter...in my case...I do my piano arrangement.

its a tricky way..I think you can ....but it might sound weird....

ps (sorry other thread) but I am still working on the choir bits for the anthem.Its just been busy with performing the Handel's Messiah and rehearsals and practices!

don't think you can...there is a filter...in my case...I do my piano arrangement.

ps (sorry other thread) but I am still working on the choir bits for the anthem.Its just been busy with performing the Handel's Messiah and rehearsals and practices!

:thumb_yello: I'll see what I get

I knew you hadn't forgotten us El! RL just gets in the way sometimes (it's seriously going to get in my way very soon. M-I-L arrives in 2 days time:shocked: )

hey guys....I have bad news,....first...I don't have a microfone.....second...I didn't find the karaoke for "ring ring" and third....I went to the doctor this afternoon and he told me that I have laringytis(sp?), so...I have to keep my voice...relaxed.---I feel terrible...and I'm sorry

Ioana, sign me up for Love today as well! I really wanna do it! So that's 2 songs for me:biggrin2:

Can I have the Karaoke version of Love today please???

of course..when I find it, I'll send it to you!!