LICM Fan CD

Ioana

I'd love to sing for ya's! I play my piano and sing all the time. my sisters hate it... :roftl:

i can do...

Grace Kelly

Billy Brown

Lollipop

Happy Ending

Over My Shoulder

My Interpretation

Stuck In The Middle (learned this one yesterday! =D)

I'm happy to do any of these, just let me know. I'm on holidays for, like 2 months... =]

I learned them all by ear, so they might sound a little different to the original sheet music, but I reckon they sound close enough. =]

or you can do them all? :das:

I'd like to do anyother world too!

smiles!

hi everyone:)

perfect ,I'll put you down for it

Guys!! I'm having a crisis here!!! I recorded both my songs on my video camera, but I can't seem to transfer them to my PC!! :blink: :blink:

Any advice or help anyone??:blink:

what's wrong with the transfer? Do you have an usb cable to transfer them?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ioana.... Was just looking at the front page for people's links and read the bit at the top again. When did it change from voting for the best version to being every song submitted goes on the C.D.??:blink:

well it was because so many are participating and at some songs there are loads of people and it would be unfair to cut them out

is that ok with you?

well it was because so many are participating and at some songs there are loads of people and it would be unfair to cut them out

is that ok with you?

Sure, but you're going to have to release it as a multipack DVD the rate we're going:naughty:

Sure, but you're going to have to release it as a multipack DVD the rate we're going:naughty:

Deluxe editions u mean...now those he will have to buy separately :naughty:

nice idea , but i won't join , i can't sing

I think anyone can sing,it's just a matter of wanting to try :thumb_yello:

and if u ever wanna,let me know :wink2:

your voice is beautiful!!

absolutely gorgeous!

:) I love it!

love SUzanne

Just got to listening Satellite from harabel , wow,the voice is perfect for it ,sounds amazing!

How'd you get the mellody to be that clear on the background?

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: Thanks girls!

Just I put the cd on my cd player and my camera in front of me... Close the door of my bedroom... Concentrate... (MIKAAAAA, CONCENTRATE!!!!)... and it's done!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: Thanks girls!

Just I put the cd on my cd player and my camera in front of me... Close the door of my bedroom... Concentrate... (MIKAAAAA, CONCENTRATE!!!!)... and it's done!

I actually did notice that recording with the camera makes the background sound better :bleh:

i'm undecided at the moment but i'll let you know shortly:thumb_yello:

Take your time,remember you can pick more songs

Yo Theodore. Can u take me outta SITM and put me under LT instead :) Gracias!

sure thing Alvin :glasses2:

Can I do erase ? ( with a friend ) Its going to sound horrible but we'll give it a try:biggrin2: :wink2:

Sure :thumb_yello:

I maybe want to join, but I don't know how to record.. just with a microphone (dunno if that's the right word :P..) ? I don't know how to save it on my computer then..

I'll look :)

well if u have a microphone on ur computer you can directly recrod it there,if not with smth else,than with 'windows sound recorder'

I made a draft...it sounds horrible, because I have a little voice and the quality is WAY bad, but I wanted to share to know if you like my version...it's not definitive...

http://www.mediafire.com/?d2sguzpp0nz

good luck people, i hope to find a better music (this is recorded with the original song in the background, I'm half deaf because I stood right beside the speaker...hahaha, And audacity, it didn't work in my computer :()

I made a draft...it sounds horrible, because I have a little voice and the quality is WAY bad, but I wanted to share to know if you like my version...it's not definitive...

good luck people, i hope to find a better music (this is recorded with the original song in the background, I'm half deaf because I stood right beside the speaker...hahaha, And audacity, it didn't work in my computer :()

Sweet and clear voice, sis! I'm waiting to listen to the definitive version! :thumb_yello:

That's sweet Romi !:wub2: can't wait for the definitive version !