jassisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know... ugh, I love love sleep!

but whenever i get to school I can't sleep and it's really sad ='[ I'm always so anxious at night. my mind is at war with itself haha. But this is my last spring break ever... im kind of really scared about it.

Are you graduating this year or something?

Our spring break is 2 weeks long this eyar, cause it ties in with easter...yaaaay :wub2:

Are you graduating this year or something?

Our spring break is 2 weeks long this eyar, cause it ties in with easter...yaaaay :wub2:

hahah i realize now that "last spring break ever..." sounds much more morbid and intense than it actually is haha But yea, i'm graduating in may.. and i'm somewhat ridiculously excited but mainly really really scared. I don't really know what I'm going to do right after school... :exclamation:

I'm majorly sleep-disordered. And that's the LEAST of my problems......

zipppideee dooodaaaaaaa

:) I feel another wonderful actitivity coming up! I am going to design my costume for the summer festival here in Victoria!

:wub2: :wub2:

I'd like to come over in May:) hopefully I have the long weekend (victoria day)

!!! i am feeling better now ...been quite not so good the last week! I have been going through a spiritual shift and its caused some opposition but its what needs to happen!

its like i am becoming very much my own person!!!:) I am writing a new song which you will love! its one of the best I have done! strings, drum track,

vocal......when its done , you will be the first person to hear it!

zipppideee dooodaaaaaaa

:) I feel another wonderful actitivity coming up! I am going to design my costume for the summer festival here in Victoria!

:wub2:

I'd like to come over in May:) hopefully I have the long weekend (victoria day)

!!! i am feeling better now ...been quite not so good the last week! I have been going through a spiritual shift and its caused some opposition but its what needs to happen!

its like i am becoming very much my own person!!!:) I am writing a new song which you will love! its one of the best I have done! strings, drum track,

vocal......when its done , you will be the first person to hear it!

Wooooo Hooooo! Can't wait!

So funny..... it's like we're in a paralel universe again - I was REALLY, REALLY BAD all week, then it shifted today...... ohhhh, your e-mail's here..:thumb_yello:

Wooooo Hooooo! Can't wait!

So funny..... it's like we're in a paralel universe again - I was REALLY, REALLY BAD all week, then it shifted today...... ohhhh, your e-mail's here..:thumb_yello:

CRYSTAL IS IN TOWN!!! BIG NEWS!

WOOHOOOOO!

I'm majorly sleep-disordered. And that's the LEAST of my problems......:boxed::blink::shocked:

me too! you're preaching to the choir here. I'm sorry you both had bad weeks though. =/

I've been struggling a lot this week too. It's my last spring break (or any break at that) as an undergraduate student and I'm really trying to figure out what to do with myself once I graduate. I guess this was sparked from a recent rejection to a program i was applying for, but I'm not so down about that i guess. But besides that I've got a person on the mind and I'm still trying to sort out my feelings for her, well that and it's been hard because I'm at home in nyc and she's in london for spring break and I can't contact her. ugh.. yuck.

me too! you're preaching to the choir here. I'm sorry you both had bad weeks though. =/

I've been struggling a lot this week too. It's my last spring break (or any break at that) as an undergraduate student and I'm really trying to figure out what to do with myself once I graduate. I guess this was sparked from a recent rejection to a program i was applying for, but I'm not so down about that i guess. But besides that I've got a person on the mind and I'm still trying to sort out my feelings for her, well that and it's been hard because I'm at home in nyc and she's in london for spring break and I can't contact her. ugh.. yuck.

Awwwwwwwwww.......... yuck is right...... it never rains but it pours.... So sorry...... But I'm the Queen of that. It doesn't rain for me - it floods - hurricanes, monsoons..... tidal waves...... you know......... Anyways.... don't put too much pressure on yourself..... you'll figure out what you want to do when you figure it out..... what will be will be.....