Night-Owls (Part 3)!

jassisa

me too! you're preaching to the choir here. I'm sorry you both had bad weeks though. =/

I've been struggling a lot this week too. It's my last spring break (or any break at that) as an undergraduate student and I'm really trying to figure out what to do with myself once I graduate. I guess this was sparked from a recent rejection to a program i was applying for, but I'm not so down about that i guess. But besides that I've got a person on the mind and I'm still trying to sort out my feelings for her, well that and it's been hard because I'm at home in nyc and she's in london for spring break and I can't contact her. ugh.. yuck.

I wish you luck..hon..

I am sure something good will come your way...you are always welcome to speak with us....:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO!!! AND YOU ARE AT #4,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Yeah!!!!:yay: Thanks!:blush-anim-cl:

How are you?

Hey!! I just realised you've got Jack in your siggy!! :roftl:

I love Jack!!

Yeah!:roftl: I love jack too! There need to be "Jack and Karen"not "Will and Grace":naughty:

I love the Jack dancing vid in your siggy too!

And congrats on your impressive(and insane) post count!!!

I really love Will and Grace!:wub2:

SOOO LUVIN' DA BUNNY!!!:mf_lustslow:

Yeah..bunny rocks!:punk::roftl:

I really love Will and Grace!:wub2:

Yeah..bunny rocks!:punk::roftl:

My brother Dave, who lives in North Carolina has 2 pet bunnies. - That's his whole family... He's had bunnies for the last 20 or so years...... unbelievable..... they just run around loose in his condo.... different strokes....:wink2:

My brother Dave, who lives in North Carolina has 2 pet bunnies. - That's his whole family... He's had bunnies for the last 20 or so years...... unbelievable..... they just run around loose in his condo.... different strokes....:wink2:

Oh..cool:roftl: I had a rabbit!:naughty:

aww thanks everyone. I know I've always got a friend here. :D

Yeah, you SO DO!!!! And don't you forget it!!! And I know all you guys are here for me too! Believe me, it's REALLY REALLY helping me! I having exactly been having a party lately myself, as you probably know....

Yeah, you SO DO!!!! And don't you forget it!!! And I know all you guys are here for me too! Believe me, it's REALLY REALLY helping me! I having exactly been having a party lately myself, as you probably know....

yeah i'm for you here!:roftl::wink2:

And you guys?:naughty:

I WANT A BUNNY!

ARWEN IS MEOWING ALOT AND playing with the toy mice and hiding in bags!

she is soooooo cute!

:wub2: :wub2:

I WANT A BUNNY!

ARWEN IS MEOWING ALOT AND playing with the toy mice and hiding in bags!

she is soooooo cute!

:wub2: :wub2:

You may want to re-think that, Suz... they are adorable, but they are actually not the cleanest of animals..... if they live outside, that's okay, but inside.....- ewwwwwwwwwww...... plus they CHEW!!! I'm a poet and didn't even know it!!!!!:wink2: Boy, can I tell you some HORROR STORIES!!!! hehehehehe pretty funny actually!!! hahahahahahahahahahahha

hey guys!! haven´t been on this thread in a while.....

I just need to let some steam off......

I was shoppìng today, and....someone stole 100euros from me.... :furious: The thing that scares me is that I have NO idea how or when it happened... I know I had two 50euro notes in my purse, and I opened my purse in three different shops to pay for stuff...and I KNOW I would have noticed if they were missing... but in the last shop...they were just GONE :yikes: My friend was with me and didn´t notice anyone hanging near us or anything either... man I dunno... it´s not like I have 100euros to spare!! But you know what, I knwo it´s not that bad.... a lot worse things could have happened, and I reckon the person who took the money must need it more than I do.... But it bugs me. especially cos I have no idea how it happened.

Ok I´m over my rant.

Hope everyone is doing fine

xxxx

hey guys!! haven´t been on this thread in a while.....

I just need to let some steam off......

I was shoppìng today, and....someone stole 100euros from me.... :furious: The thing that scares me is that I have NO idea how or when it happened... I know I had two 50euro notes in my purse, and I opened my purse in three different shops to pay for stuff...and I KNOW I would have noticed if they were missing... but in the last shop...they were just GONE :yikes: My friend was with me and didn´t notice anyone hanging near us or anything either... man I dunno... it´s not like I have 100euros to spare!! But you know what, I knwo it´s not that bad.... a lot worse things could have happened, and I reckon the person who took the money must need it more than I do.... But it bugs me. especially cos I have no idea how it happened.

Ok I´m over my rant.

Hope everyone is doing fine

xxxx

ugh... im so sorry. Pick pockets are so lame, for lack of better words. I'm glad you have a good outlook on it all though. hopefully you just misplaced it and you will find it soon??