MIKA Newsletter (December 17)

Queenie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question: Does it ALWAYS say that the email is from Mika or is that new and it used to say MikaSounds? I have a little pop-up thing on my computer that comes up whenever I get an email, and you can imagine that I almost hit the floor when it said that I had an email from Mika. :lmfao:

maybe they´re talking about..mmm...virtual festival season? upcoming festival season? any christmas festival season? :lol3:

well might be the upcoming festival season, too bad I won't be around for it then :sneaky2::roftl:

I've got LICM but want all the singles, am I being weird? :bleh:

Need more MONEY! Damn u Mika, making me bankrupt like that :roftl:

Hey Jassisa... you know what.. when I saw Mika at Birmingham.. I told him that i spent way too much money because of him... he actually apologised.. :naughty:

I have a question: Does it ALWAYS say that the email is from Mika or is that new and it used to say MikaSounds? I have a little pop-up thing on my computer that comes up whenever I get an email, and you can imagine that I almost hit the floor when it said that I had an email from Mika. :lmfao:

haha I know...I was sitting on my desk and then the little window appeared and it sais "You just recieved and email from mika"

and i was like "NO WAY!!!"" but then I realised it was the newsletter....:naughty::roftl:

thats a nice little message from Mikasounds:) I can't wait to hear all the remix's of his songs!

Does anyone else buy the singles, and then download the remix's that aren't on the cd's? Because I do that all the time. I think I have nearly all the remix's and b-side songs from him now. Instant Martyr is still my favourite b-side!!!:D

Hahahaha... I had exactly the same and jumped on Queenie on msn saying this alert "You've got mail from Mika" was very confusing :naughty: :naughty: