Pink Pony Riders Chat Thread Part 2: because we're cool.

Glowstick

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...*remembers JJL's post* "..and then we had chicken."

:lmao: Jeez subbbbtttllleee

That's a lot more subtle than I've seen in other fan fics...

Mostly mine of course...

The other guidelines are being followed :wink2:

(chicken is allowed, remember, its just a seldom thing and minimum details)

We're doing fine... let's just try to post more and keep the chat in here :wink2:

Anyways hey everyone

Oh, thanks for clearing that up mod! :naughty:

wait, what is happening? :mf_rosetinted:

*pats phunky on the head*

Tis okay dear... go back to sleep... :naughty:

Haha...I know, right!

Hey girlie! Glad to see ya!

OK...so the forums were kinda deadish, so I went back down memory lane and looked through PPR part 1. I went back to the very first posts I ever made there. *sighs* I got all sappy and emotional...September 7th was the day I joined...and *does math* that means Friday is my six month PPR anniversary. It's amazing how much has happened since then. I remember being all excited to hit 100 posts, and now I'm over 3700! I never thought that was possible. Back then, I hadn't seen Mika, and now I have...and I've gotten to meet some MFCers in person! Especially you Ames, I never really knew the day we first talked that we'd have so many adventures together on here and for real. I really hope I can meet more of you guys. I've come so far since those days, and I think we all have.

*sighs* Alright, done with the emotional stuff...sorry if I sound horribly cheesy and all, but *shrugs shoulders* I dunno...I guess I wanna say thank you to you all and let you know how much you all mean to me...and I can't wait for everything that's ahead for us!

NO!! HE'S TOO HOT TO RETIRE.

*moment of silence*

Nice speech, made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Speaking of having adventures, can't wait for Friday! I'm going to try to borrow the parents' car so I don't have to worry about any other car trouble.

:woot_jump:

NO!! HE'S TOO HOT TO RETIRE.

*moment of silence*

Nice speech, made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Speaking of having adventures, can't wait for Friday! I'm going to try to borrow the parents' car so I don't have to worry about any other car trouble.

:woot_jump:

I KNOW!!! :tears: He is quite sexy.:naughty: Our Packer road trip will not be the same...

YAY FRIDAY!! Haha...OK, sounds good. We're gonna blow up (not literally) the Aero bed in my room, but you can have my bed if you want.

*falls over in pain*

do not and i repeat do not live in canada in the winter.. uuggh im so sore

*checks off Canada as one of her winter destinations*

Hard day, Emmy?

I KNOW!!! :tears: He is quite sexy.:naughty: Our Packer road trip will not be the same...

YAY FRIDAY!! Haha...OK, sounds good. We're gonna blow up (not literally) the Aero bed in my room, but you can have my bed if you want.

But it will still be awesome, and I'll get to see if Wisconsin cheese is really all that.

It would be much more exciting to literally blow it up.:naughty: Thanks, but I can't take people's beds from them...the guilt would keep me awake.

Haha...I know, right!

Hey girlie! Glad to see ya!

OK...so the forums were kinda deadish, so I went back down memory lane and looked through PPR part 1. I went back to the very first posts I ever made there. *sighs* I got all sappy and emotional...September 7th was the day I joined...and *does math* that means Friday is my six month PPR anniversary. It's amazing how much has happened since then. I remember being all excited to hit 100 posts, and now I'm over 3700! I never thought that was possible. Back then, I hadn't seen Mika, and now I have...and I've gotten to meet some MFCers in person! Especially you Ames, I never really knew the day we first talked that we'd have so many adventures together on here and for real. I really hope I can meet more of you guys. I've come so far since those days, and I think we all have.

*sighs* Alright, done with the emotional stuff...sorry if I sound horribly cheesy and all, but *shrugs shoulders* I dunno...I guess I wanna say thank you to you all and let you know how much you all mean to me...and I can't wait for everything that's ahead for us!

Make you're way to Becky land sometime soon Missy! :huglove:

*checks off Canada as one of her winter destinations*

Hard day, Emmy?

But it will still be awesome, and I'll get to see if Wisconsin cheese is really all that.

It would be much more exciting to literally blow it up.:naughty: Thanks, but I can't take people's beds from them...the guilt would keep me awake.

Life is hard. hard and poo.

report cards! LOL.

COMING TO A HOTEL?:shocked: do i wanna know what's goin on?

*msn slap*

I'm going to London and meeting her, you perv. And yes, a hotel. I'm not sleeping on the sidewalk while I'm there.:mf_rosetinted:

Life is hard. hard and poo.

report cards! LOL.

REPORT CARDS! *nods*

Fair enough.:bleh:

How are we going to do this meeting thing? Are you going to come to my hotel, or are we going to meet at the restaurant, or somewhere in between...?

Hmm... I say we meet up at the hotel, if thats okay with you :biggrin2: