yes- we do- but Im having a mega hard time getting them on computer becausse I use a film camera- hihi I so old fashioned, and our camera store is really slow- so once I get the cd, Ill put them on Hugh USB stick and up on FB and he'll be sent off (just PMd Mango :naughty: )

awww- it'll be so sad seeing this little one go :wub2:

Thanks! :cheerful_h4h:

and it's cool that you're using a reflex camera! I would love to use my reflex cameras with a B&W film but they hardly reveal B&W anymore :( so sad. Luckily they still reveal colour films!

Can't wait for the pics! :biggrin2:

It will be hard for Hugh to leave you too :wub2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes- we do- but Im having a mega hard time getting them on computer becausse I use a film camera- hihi I so old fashioned, and our camera store is really slow- so once I get the cd, Ill put them on Hugh USB stick and up on FB and he'll be sent off (just PMd Mango :naughty: )

awww- it'll be so sad seeing this little one go :wub2:

Oh ! I love film camera !

I like the particular quality of light in film camera ! :thumb_yello::aah:

I'm sure all your pics with him are very nice!:wub2:

Yay! I get Hugh after MANGO! I wonder if he'll be here in time for the True Blood convention?

Yay! I'm excited! :roftl::roftl::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey' date=' Hugh! Are you already enjoying your kimchi? :aah:

:huglove:[/quote']

unfortunatly he hasnt arrived- our idiot post office are holding all mail for some strike their doing... dammit with them-I cant send letters either... :sneaky2:

hopefully- they'll finnish in the next few days and the little guy will be on his way :biggrin2:

meanwhile- I have some kick ass pics (some Ill post now, some are printed cause they are from a film strip, that didnt turn out so great but the pics are cute so... :blush-anim-cl: )

unfortunatly he hasnt arrived- our idiot post office are holding all mail for some strike their doing... dammit with them-I cant send letters either... :sneaky2:

hopefully- they'll finnish in the next few days and the little guy will be on his way :biggrin2:

meanwhile- I have some kick ass pics (some Ill post now, some are printed cause they are from a film strip, that didnt turn out so great but the pics are cute so... :blush-anim-cl: )

Hello- I haven't seen you for ages- sounds like it's not the time to ask if you're still interested in Mikamail...

d1000009.jpg

At the dead sea (yes, where our very Meeks was, but on the Israely side :naughty: )

It was about a 5 hour drive by now... that was our FIRST stop :aah:

d1000012e.jpg

and a little some some view...

d1000021.jpg

now this one's interesting... kinda :roftl: this was the second stop, and it was at Israel's latgest Milk product company (best known for their chocolate milk) So Hugh got three bottles the fat little guy... :aah::naughty:

and there were these neat cows there, like these ones-

d1000027.jpg

d1000025.jpg

Hello- I haven't seen you for ages- sounds like it's not the time to ask if you're still interested in Mikamail...

Yes, yes I am interested- of course :biggrin2:

the damm post office is also holding Chantelle's MM, but Im sure it'll be fine sometime soon :original:

you up for it still?

Sorry to hear about that! It sucks. :puke:

But, don't worry...sooner or later, Hugh will arrive Korea and you will keep sending letters. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Inbar.....the pics really KICK ASS! I love them all! <3 Thank you so much for posting them!!! :wub2::wub2: Hugh is soooo CUTE!! :blush-anim-cl:

I've received our lovely Hugh today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2:

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and all of things in a box are so lovely....!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I was deeply moved by everybody's love :wub2:

I'm so excited ! You're so cool :thumb_yello::aah:

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I'm so excited ! You're so cool :thumb_yello::aah:

Welcome back to Asia Hugh!!

I can't wait to see pics. Have fun with him MANGO.:biggrin2:

Welcome back to Asia Hugh!!

I can't wait to see pics. Have fun with him MANGO.:biggrin2:

Yeah!! He come back to asia! :aah:

I went to go the cafe where MIKA taken pics of korean magazine edition !

That was nice place! I also taken pics of our hugh!!!!

I'll posting some pics soon! :wub2::wub2:

Edited by MANGO

Here are some pics of him :wub2:

I went to the cafe with hugh and my MFC friends :naughty:

Yes , After asking all around, I finally found the cafe :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

This cafe is very nice place :thumb_yello:

and I had our hugh picture taken in cafe :aah:

3-8.jpg

2-7.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

Yeah.. Same place ...XD

I'm so excited ! You're so cool :thumb_ yello::aah:

:pbjt::pbjt:

I bet everyone feel the same thing! It's impossible not to. :wub2:

yum yum

9-1.jpg

Thank you for the pics!! They are so cool...and Hugh looks really sweet! :blush-anim-cl: ohh...I can't get over Hugh! :wub2:

p.s. Hugh, ..., you are a little fella with a big heart and stomach! :teehee:

:pbjt::pbjt:

I bet everyone feel the same thing! It's impossible not to. :wub2:

Thank you for the pics!! They are so cool...and Hugh looks really sweet! :blush-anim-cl: ohh...I can't get over Hugh! :wub2:

p.s. Hugh' date=' ..., you are a little fella with a big heart and stomach! :teehee:[/quote']

Yeah! It's impossible :wub2:

I'm already worried by part with him !!!!!!!

haha XD We were Okay we're a big eater:naughty::naughty:

Awesome! Love the pics!!! Will upload them soon to FB. Keep on having fun with Hugh :)

Thanks xx

Hugh is very lovely !!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Oooh yay! Great pics!

I can't wait till he comes here...

Maybe if I time it right, he can come with me to see U2! :naughty:

Thanks !!!

oh ! !! !:mf_lustslow: When is his concert?????????

I don't know how I can but I'll try to be punctual on U2 concert date!

The concert is on the 1st of December, but I'm flying down to Melbourne for it so I'd need him before the 26th of November... so it's not for a few months...

I thought that seeing as he went to a Mika concert last year, he should at least try to go to a U2 concert! :naughty: If he's lucky he might even get to meet the band :naughty::fangurl:

Thank you for the pics MANGO!

The concert is on the 1st of December, but I'm flying down to Melbourne for it so I'd need him before the 26th of November... so it's not for a few months...

I thought that seeing as he went to a Mika concert last year, he should at least try to go to a U2 concert! :naughty: If he's lucky he might even get to meet the band :naughty::fangurl:

What a lucky hippo!:fangurl: