:lmao:

What have you been photoshopping?:das:

It'd be fantastic, thanks! :huglove:

:roftl:

Oh well! :bleh: Should we create another thread? :blink:

That was my thought, not only for Humphy but also for MM. I made a new thread a while ago but then Pink came back and everthing was closed / reopened again (even twice).

But yes, I would vote for a new thread. Simply because THEN we could edit the thread starter.

What do you think?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was my thought, not only for Humphy but also for MM. I made a new thread a while ago but then Pink came back and everthing was closed / reopened again (even twice).

But yes, I would vote for a new thread. Simply because THEN we could edit the thread starter.

What do you think?

IMO, we should create another thread just for now to make things easier. Because it's a bit complicated now

Another random idea for the site:

Do you know that brand côte d'or which makes chocolates? (no wonder why I know it :fisch:) They have an elephant on their logo: http://www.thebelgianbeershop.com/contents/media/cote-dor-chocolate-2652.jpg

Instead of côte d'or we could put "Humphrey" or "the travelling elephant"

and instead of "since 1883", we could put "since 2008"? What do you guys think? :bleh:

Do you know that brand côte d'or which makes chocolates? (no wonder why I know it :fisch:) They have an elephant on their logo: http://www.thebelgianbeershop.com/contents/media/cote-dor-chocolate-2652.jpg

and instead of "since 1883", we could put "since 2008"? What do you guys think? :bleh:

aww... i think its cute idea, but i have no idea how to do that:boxed::naughty:

Now I don't remember who had it :boxed: But I wanted to say - omg, that Daniel Radcliffe gif in your signature is HILARIOUS!

Read it, Bianca, read it. SUCKED IN!!! HAHA!!!

:roftl:

What do you think?

Okay. If Pink is not coming back any time in the near future. Maybe ask her if she plans on returning first, because it always ends up that she returns exactly when we give up, doesn't it? :lol3:

I need an address

Did you pm Buni_Suit_Classix ? I think if queenmikamop hasn't replied at all yet we'll just skip her completely. So did you pm Buni_Suit_Classix yet, or is she also MIA?

That's what it said in the rules, so I'm just going to post the other one's on here :biggrin2:

OMG! Please ignore that! Put as many as you want on there!

(But ALSO post them here :das:)

How much space is there left on the usb btw?

Do you know that brand côte d'or which makes chocolates? (no wonder why I know it) They have an elephant on their logo: http://www.thebelgianbeershop.com/contents/media/cote-dor-chocolate-2652.jpg

and instead of "since 1883", we could put "since 2008"? What do you guys think?

Yes, we can do that :naughty: But was he born 2007 or 2008?

*goes to look back*

How Can I Get On The List To Have Humphrey Visit

Um. You tell Petra where you're from. But you might want to spread out and post in some more threads first :wink2:

Did you pm Buni_Suit_Classix ? I think if queenmikamop hasn't replied at all yet we'll just skip her completely. So did you pm Buni_Suit_Classix yet, or is she also MIA?

I haven't seen Buni_Suit_Classix post on the MFC for a couple of months, I think. Or maybe he is just posting in threads I haven't been in? Maybe he will answer a PM though.

Glad to see Humphrey is safe and having so much fun. Can't wait until he comes to visit me!

Helooooo everyone and byeeeeeeeeeeeee :bye:

Now I don't remember who had it :boxed: But I wanted to say - omg, that Daniel Radcliffe gif in your signature is HILARIOUS!

Where? :wub2: *wants*

Okay. If Pink is not coming back any time in the near future. Maybe ask her if she plans on returning first, because it always ends up that she returns exactly when we give up, doesn't it? :lol3:

We could make someone re-open this one

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12312 but in a VERY modified version.

*agrees*

OMG! Please ignore that! Put as many as you want on there!

(But ALSO post them here :das:)

How much space is there left on the usb btw?

Yes, POST PICTURES!!!!!

The USB was 2GB and pictures dont really take up much space, so I guess there is still plenty of space on it :naughty:

Yes, we can do that :naughty: But was he born 2007 or 2008?

*goes to look back*

Yep, can someone contact her?

Well, he began travelling in 2008 :bleh:

According to the list on the front page, he should still be in Florida!:wink2:

foalbaby14 sent him off like a month and a half ago:boxed: I hope he's okay...wait i know a few pages back he made it too uhhhh the next person, i remember seeing pics at least....

HUMPHREY!? WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU?

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Do you still have him Megan?

Wait, somewhere in my head I have the knowledge that queenmikamop was on holiday and is back now. Have you gotten her address? Have you sent him to her? Has she got him? Omg, WHERE IS HUMPHREY? :crybaby:

HUMPHREY!? WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU?

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Do you still have him Megan?

Wait, somewhere in my head I have the knowledge that queenmikamop was on holiday and is back now. Have you gotten her address? Have you sent him to her? Has she got him? Omg, WHERE IS HUMPHREY? :crybaby:

Our elephant is missing! :crybaby:

Never thought I would say this sentence btw :blink::lmfao: