• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you pronounce Humphrey?

Hum-ff-ray

That's funny, I don't know if this is a pronounciation or spelling difference, but I would have said "Hum-free"

... Although, it's kind of one of those words that you (or I, at least) am never to sure about, and so sometimes I make it a subtle "Hump-free", and sometimes I go with "Hum-free"

... or maybe I am just mad.

That's funny, I don't know if this is a pronounciation or spelling difference, but I would have said "Hum-free"

... Although, it's kind of one of those words that you (or I, at least) am never to sure about, and so sometimes I make it a subtle "Hump-free", and sometimes I go with "Hum-free"

... or maybe I am just mad.

Hum-free works too :)

Perhaps a combination lol

I have no idea what i was doing. But yes, use Oakie Doke's lol its much better

Okay so i have an idea, yes, another one.

I swear im becoming the online promoter of your local post offices.

Since we have such a world wide fan base, why not make a traveling bear who can be sent to each member? If we have a bear complete with his own USB stick, he can travel amongst members who can leave photos of his journey, or comments and their usernames on this USB stick for the next member.

We have pleanty of members so it can be an ongoing project, at the end of the year (or when the usb is full) it can be put on here so everyone can see, and even make a book about the travels 'A year in teddy montion' or whichever you feel is appropriate.

So, if you want to join - heres the low down:

(I am aware that these rules are complicated and well thought out - but we do not want there to be any problems).

Rules to the MFC Bear.

Everyone must abide by these rules. They are NOT guidelines and it would be very much appreciated that everyone stuck to them so that the bear doesn’t get lost. These rules should also be with the bear on the USB so that people are aware of the rules when it is posted on.

To Join.

To join, please send a PM to me complete with your location. I do not need addresses.

Info.

Stick to the list which has been posted, unless you PM me with why you will not be able to post to the person following you on the list. (such as lack of money, etc and we will slot you into the list which is more suitable for you). The bear will cost £X.XX (I will find this out soon) to post in the UK through first class. When posting the bear, please put a 'Please Return To' address on the back of the box. The address to put on the back must be the following:

Miss H Hunt

16 Foxfield

Stevenage

Sg2 9lr

UK

Thats my address (incase there are any problems). Because we do not want the bear to be lost.

Inform Pinkunicorn123 (me) and the member following you on the list when you have sent the bear them so we know where the bear is at all times because we don’t want it getting lost! Please also post on this thread so that the other members which are involved know that the bear has been posted on. The person which receives the bear should PM me and the member that sent you the bear letting us know that the bear has arrived to you. When you receive the bear, then please post on the thread that you have received the bear so that other members know where the bear is.

(I know its a little complicated but its a HUGE project)

Please take a picture of the bear with you and whatever you want and save it on the USB. This is to minimize the cost of packaging and posting as after a while the box will become heavy with a heap of photographs in it. But please try and keep the pictures medium sized - some can be quite big and take up space.

Before posting the bear onto the next person, sign the USB file. You are allowed a maximum of 5 lines for normal sized writing with your screen name on the forums, where about you are and the date.

PM the person following you on the list to get their name and address, unless you are handing the bear over to the next person at a concert, a meet, etc.

You are allowed to keep the bear for up to 5 days and then you have to post it on. If the day lands on a local holiday or a half day where your local post office is only open for a certain time, then please try to arrange that the bear is sent off to the nearest time of 5 days, whether that be before or after. There are alot of members to get around.

Please keep these rules in mind when having the bear. We want this to be as much fun as possible, but we do not want to lose it.

In the interest of safety i have not asked for any addresses, the person on the list before hand will ask you directly.

mfcbear.jpg

The bear's name has yet to be decided, the picture has been released and the bear will be sent off first thing in 2008 once a name has been chosen - you have until 1st Jan to cast your votes. So far, current suggestions are:

Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot x8

Grace

Freddie

Humphrey x4

Lucky

Arthur

Dumbo

Moe

Murphy

Jack

Pete

Rocky

Elton

Adam

Sally

Sam

Chris

Karl-Heinz

Ellie (the elephant)

Edgar (the elephant)

Elma (the elephant)

Eric (the elephant)

Ernest (the elephant)

Eva (the elephant)

Edward (the elephant) x3

Lancelot x2

The List

The Person Who Has The Bear Will Appear In Bold.

'Traveling' will be added between two bold names where the bear is in motion.

Pinkunicorn123 -- England

Sarah_Loves_Mika -- England

Bexxy -- England

ThatRadFreak -- England

Becky -- England

Melman92 -- France/Brixon Academy 26th February

Petra -- Germany/Brixon Academy 26th February

Kalas -- Sweden

Sienna -- Sweden

Femifrosk -- Norway

Savage Beauty -- Norway

Diana -- Netherlands

Lollipop_monkey -- Canada

Kates -- Canada

Finkster -- New Jersey, USA

Foalbaby14 -- Florida, USA

Queenmikamop16 -- USA

Norwalk174 -- Iowa, USA

Buni_Suit_Classix -- Pennsylvania, USA

Lilmot -- Seattle, USA/Seattle 14th February/Vancouver 15th February

Tomomi -- Japan

Mika_baby -- Taiwan

RosinaKiwi -- New Zealand

Soangel -- Australia

Oakie Doke -- Australia

Sparkly1 -- England/Brixon Academy 26th February

MikaRMS -- England

Mac1718 -- England

Haeschen02 -- Germany

The People

This project is quite large, bigger than any other mika mail related projects before, so this time i am also advertising for people who want to help manage it.

If you are interested in making sure things run smoothly - then please PM me.

Sarah_loves_mika was my unofficial 2nd in command on the Mika Mail 2 project and therefore i am formally offering her the chance to come on board this time round and (if interested) she will be the first to get the bear as a thank you for her help.

Sarah_loves_mika -

Petra - Web design

Phunkygal -

IngievV - Graphic Design

can i be Phunkygal-clothing design?:roftl: i need some ideas for the vest ppl!

1) :shocked: Your drinking shots?!?!

2) :shocked: Your drinking shots at 5pm?!?!

Ha! Not that early! That was a joke. Although i had some later.

And i mixed too. Which was awful. They say you shouldnt mix wine with other stuff and i did. I had a LOT of champagne though. Gah! My head still hurts now.

So whats tedd-ums called then?

Ha! Not that early! That was a joke. Although i had some later.

And i mixed too. Which was awful. They say you shouldnt mix wine with other stuff and i did. I had a LOT of champagne though. Gah! My head still hurts now.

So whats tedd-ums called then?

Wine AND Champers?!?!

Your 16 girl! Calm down!