• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official - as of 2:08pm GMT today - Sir Humphrey Edward Lancelot has begun his journey.

:D :D :D

Now I really must get myself a good camra soon.. his color wont be flattring with my cellphone cam (no colors are).

Not long now till he arrives - probably travelling as we speak, bless his cotton wool stuffed heart.

Wahoo!!

He could be here today????

When he gets here, first thing, im gonna take him to the Humber Bridge. (Of course, i wont let him jump).

So i get to keep him a week and then send him on???

I think Petra has a few more changes to make but soon,

Ingie is also making some avatars and siggies

Ooh, can't wait :cheerful_h4h:

Not long now till he arrives - probably travelling as we speak, bless his cotton wool stuffed heart.

Aww :wub2:

Or scared of the dark.

I put some of those squishy white things in the bag with him so he can be comfy and play on route :P

He is so frigging lucky. I'm jealous! I wanna travel the world with squishy white things! :mad3:

Wahoo!!

He could be here today????

When he gets here, first thing, im gonna take him to the Humber Bridge. (Of course, i wont let him jump).

So i get to keep him a week and then send him on???

You best make sure he doesn't! What's Humber Bridge? Ooh, we should all have to write a blog on his myspace (someone else can post it for the non-myspace-friendly-folk) explaining about Sir Humphrey's time with us.

Pink I noticed your address on the front page , I deleted it ... really not good to display your addy , we can do via PMS :thumb_yello:

It'll be written on the packaging for us when we get him now anyway. All good :original:

Pink I noticed your address on the front page , I deleted it ... really not good to display your addy , we can do via PMS :thumb_yello:

Oh you reminded me , i was going to do that anyway. Its just because i edited it on here before copying it all onto the usb as word was down.

(But you can find my address and mobile anyway just by googling my username :P)

Cheers FD

Ooh, can't wait :cheerful_h4h:

Aww :wub2:

He is so frigging lucky. I'm jealous! I wanna travel the world with squishy white things! :mad3:

You best make sure he doesn't! What's Humber Bridge? Ooh, we should all have to write a blog on his myspace (someone else can post it for the non-myspace-friendly-folk) explaining about Sir Humphrey's time with us.

It'll be written on the packaging for us when we get him now anyway. All good :original:

There is a blog section on the usb, the myspace is not editable by people on the list - sorry.

When the usb comes back to me i will be uploading the first part of all the pictures and blogs :)

HUMPHREYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toot:

Safe and sound!

He's too cute!!

Hehe. Its a whack off Bridge near my house. something like 2nd/3rd largest of its kind in the world???

Anyway! Its a landmark, so humphrey would love to see it im sure.

There is a blog section on the usb, the myspace is not editable by people on the list - sorry.

When the usb comes back to me i will be uploading the first part of all the pictures and blogs :)

That sounds awesome :thumb_yello:

HUMPHREYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toot:

Safe and sound!

He's too cute!!

Hehe. Its a whack off Bridge near my house. something like 2nd/3rd largest of its kind in the world???

Anyway! Its a landmark, so humphrey would love to see it im sure.

OMG! Exciting! :yay:

I'm sure he will love it.

... but what is a "whack off bridge"?

Under 24hrs - not bad :P

That's quite amazing actually. :bleh:

:cheerful_h4h:

wow, that was fast! tell me what i have to do with humphy's myspace (or do it yourself ;) )

my computer is leaving me... it hasnt been working well for days now & it seems that it's going down now completely :tears:

i needed aaaaages to start the internet and go here :insane: